61 | not going anywhere

Start from the beginning

"Jimin," she gasps.

"Yeah baby?" The nickname falls out of my mouth effortlessly and it brings a small smile to her face.

"Let's take this elsewhere." Nox eyes me seriously and I eagerly comply. She takes my hand and leads me into the hallway then straight into her bedroom. Once she opens the door, she kicks it closed and our lips finally meet each other greedily. There's this hunger lingering in the deepest parts of me that begs to be satisfied somehow. Her hands are working on the buttons of her flannel and since she's so distracted by me, I help her undo them and once the shirt is open, I catch a glimpse at her bare chest.

Nox tries to help me take off my shirt, but I break the kiss and grab the back of my hoodies collar then drag it upwards, ridding it off my body. Nox's eyes are shamelessly nailing me, mirroring the same kind of insatiable feeling I'm having, and bites her lip.

"You're so hot." She says in a whisper. Her voice is hoarse, and I can feel my confidence increasing in waves. I kiss her, lips meeting lips, tongues raveling and unraveling while her hands fiddle with the belt on my jeans until she undoes it completely.

She slides my jeans off and I kick them away on the floor when her fingers tease my abdomen and more specifically the area where my boxer's waistband is located. She's still in her opened flannel and sweats so I help her take the bottoms off only to be left in a single white thong. The left side of her flannel is draping off her shoulder and my God; she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Once I put my hands on her, I just know I won't be able to stop.

But I need her to be sure.

"Nox, are you sure?" I ask her. "You just broke up with Taehyung and-" She cuts me by putting her finger across my lips.

"Shh, I don't want to hear about him." Nox says. "Look I know you just broke up with-" Now it's my turn to interrupt her, so I trace the outline of her thong, just below her belly capturing her attention.

"Don't fucking mention that name." I say harshly and her eyes twinkle. "I only want you, Nox." I watch her as she gets completely hypnotized by such a small gesture and I slide my fingers under the soft fabric feeling for her wetness. "Do you know how long I've wanted you?" Her eyes roll up and I'm barely even touching her; I plant a kiss on her shoulder and then another one where her throat meets her collarbone and then I walk her back to her bed. Her legs knock on the mattress, and she falls on it with a gasp, landing with a slight bounce and the flannel uncovers her chest. Her legs prop up on the bed, covering up her most delicate area when I smile down at her. It's so gratifying watching her cower under me; it's such a delicious contrast with her forward and blunt personality and now she's quivering lamely with a simple touch.

"I've wanted you since the moment I moved here." I kiss her knee. "I've wanted you since the moment I laid eyes on you." My hands travel to her inner thighs, caressing the soft skin in between. I run my lips across her smooth thighs, and she clenches for the fabric of her flannel. "I've wanted you when you were rude to me. I've wanted you when you were taunting me. Provoking me." With each sentence I kiss her skin and her breathing falters. I reach out for the elastic band that is securing her hair into a bun, her hair now falling in waves. "And I know you want me too."

"Jimin," She utters.

I bite gently on her inner thigh, and she squeaks. She lowers her body toward me and I still her by putting my hands on her hips.

"Do it again." Nox pleads.

I grin. "What do you want me to do darling?"

"Bite me." She covers her mouth with her hands. "Please."