Chapter 28

"Niall" I whispered, putting my hands up to my lips, still feeling the burning sensation of the kiss. 

No. 

Niall was supposed to be my brother type of friend, not the friend I ended up with. He was the kind of guy you felt as if you couldn't live without because you could always lean on him for support. 

"I didn't know how to tell you how I felt, so I left you the note and well, I-I really like you Ariel" He told me. I looked at him. almost angry, or maybe I was just confused. 

"No, you can't do this to me Niall. You know about Louis and you know I can't get involved with any of you because I was never supposed to be in your life in the first place" I told him, speaking quickly. 

"But why would this happen if you weren't supposed to be with one of us?" He asked me. I leaned my head on his chest, trying to think before looking back up into his eyes. 

"And what if I just wake up one day and all this wasn't real?" I asked him. 

And wake up, I did. 

*

I opened my eyes, to find myself in a hospital room. The walls were a bright white and the furniture was a sick light blue that screamed out hospital. 

I looked around the room and realized what had just happened. 

I had been making it up the whole time. None of it was real, it was all just a dream or something. 

I leaned over to the side table and grabbed the clipboard that was there. I read that I had been in a crash and had been in a coma since February 6th, I checked the date on the clipboard. August 23rd. 

No this wasn't happening. I looked down on the bed and saw my one direction blanket I had had at home. 

They were famous. 

They were real.

I knew what I had to do, I had to start over, start from the beginning and work my way back. 

I had to find him and tell him I loved him.

DON'T BE MAD. This idea seriously just came to me and I love it. I understand some of you may hate it but look at it this way, either this^^ or the end, and I'm not ready for that yet!

WHO is she going to go after? 

WHO do YOU want her to go after? And why?