Chapter 13

• Dedicated to inspiration My secret bad boy

Harry looked into my eyes, searching for the answer I had been delaying. I took his hands in mine and put them up to my mouth, my lips resting on his knuckles. I looked back at him and gave him a small smile. 

"Yes, I will be your girlfriend" I told him. He smiled at me and before I knew it he picked me up and was spinning me around. I laughed until he put my down and he hugged me. It felt right and wrong at the same time.

Who would have ever thought I would have second thoughts about dating Harry Styles? When I looked into his eyes I felt as if maybe this could go somewhere.

"You need to pack and say goodbye to everyone as quickly as possible. X factor auditions are in a week" I told him. He nodded and grabbed a suitcase from his closet and starts to fill it. I slipped out of the room and went back outside. 

When I stepped out and closed the door behind me the boys who were sitting on the grass in front of the house turned to look at me.

"Well?" Zayn asked. Louis looked at me, and then my lipstick.

"Why is your lipstick messed up?" He asked me. I cursed myself silently, knowing I had to tell them.

"Ariel, tell me" He growled. I sighed.

"Harry kissed me" I told him. He started to sprint towards the door but before he made it in I blocked it. I met his eyes as I spit out the words.

"I kissed him back" Everything was silent. You would be able to hear a pin drop. Louis' face dropped and his mouth hung open. 

"It was the only way he would come with us, if I agreed to date him. I had to" I told them. I looked over at the other boys and their faces were unreadable. They looked as if they were disappointed but not in me, disappointed that it wasn't Louis I was with. 

"That's bullshit" Louis told me. I raised my eyebrows at him,

"Really? That's bullshit? No. Bullshit is coming this far and not having Harry Styles because without any one of you, you won't become famous. It's all or nothing. And the fact that you're mad at me because I'm trying to help you get to the top is bullshit Louis Tomlinson." I snapped at him. 

How could he not see that what I was doing was for them? Not me. I didn't come here to be with Harry, I came here to get them back together. 

Louis shook his head, I wasn't sure what he was thinking and part of me wasn't sure I wanted to. He looked up at me, meeting my eyes.

"I'm glad you care so frickin' much" He snapped. I shook my head and Louis walked away towards the car and slammed the door shut after he got in the back seat.

Liam walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder and Niall and Zayn followed him. 

"It's okay" They told me as I tear ran down my cheek. 

"How did this all get messed up?" I whispered.

Today, at 2:50 AM my new baby cousin Ella was born. My aunt has been waiting for this baby for a long time, after a miscarriage and a very scary 9 months she is finally here and It's nice to see my aunt smiling like never before.(: 

Hope you liked the chapter! COMMENT AND VOTE

What do you think about Louis and Ariel's argument?