Chapter 8

I woke up the next day with Louis' arms wrapped around me. I smiled but then instantly remembered the name that had hung in the back of my mind the whole night.

Eleanor.

The girl who's supposed to be Louis' girlfriend. The flawless one, the one that's perfect for him.

I sighed and struggled to get out of Louis grip and when I finally did I walked upstairs and went into Zayn's room, hoping he would be up.

Thankfully, when I walked into his room he was awake, and packing his suitcases. He turned and smiled at me when I sat down beside him on his bed.

"Good morning" He told me. I smiled.

"Good morning" He continued to fold shirts and put them in his bag and when I saw him put a pack of cigarettes in there also I remembered something.

"You're going to quit smoking" I told him. He looked at me confused.

"I am?" He asked and gave a little chuckle, not believing me. I smiled.

"Well, not for a while but your fans are going to want you to" I told him. He paused and then shook his head as if thinking about it for a second.

"Okay" He told me, I knew I didn't want to push the conversation any farther. I sat there awkwardly for a couple seconds before I broke the silence.

"Are you ready for this?" I asked him. He didn't meet my eyes but he did answer me.

"I honestly don't know" He told me.

"I know you guys can do it, I've seen you do it. It's not going to be easy, but it's going to be worth it" I told him holding his gaze while I spoke in a serious tone. He smiled.

"Thanks Ariel" He told me smiling.

"Anytime Zayn"

***

After a heartfelt goodbye between Zayn and his family I was feeling especially sad about leaving my mom. As we drove down the street in the car I gave Louis the next address, making sure we didn't touch or make eye contact at all. He asked me who it was but I refused to tell him. He just shrugged and entered the address into the GPS.

I pulled out my phone and began to dial my mom's number, she picked up on the second ring.

"WHERE ARE YOU!?" She screamed into the phone. I jumped in my seat at the sound of her voice. Louis and Zayn both looked at me weird but I waved them off and Louis went back to driving and Zayn pulled out his phone.

"Mom, I'm okay. I'm..helping some friends" I told her. I could hear her breathing on the other end of the phone and instantly felt horrible for leaving her with this mess.

"Honey, you need to come home" She told me, I put my head in my hand while using the other to hold the phone to my ear. I sighed.

"Mom, don't worry. I'm okay. I'll be home in a couple weeks I promise. I love you. Bye" I said before hanging up, not giving her the chance to say anything, knowing she would just beg me to come home.

We needed to find Harry, Liam and Niall, then we had to enter the X factor competition. Then, we have to win.

***

"We're here" Louis said, He looked back at Zayn who had fallen asleep during the ride and now was sprawled out across the back seat and threw his shoe at him.

"Hey!' Zayn said groggily now awake. He threw the shoe back at Lou. I smiled and let out a little laugh. Louis turned to me.

"Now will you tell me who lives here?" He asked putting his shoe back on. I nodded.

"Liam Payne" I told him and got out of the car. Him and Zayn followed me up the pathway and the stairs that led to the front door. I knocked and waited for an answer patiently.

The door opened and out stepped Liam Payne. The one and only.

"Hi, can I help you?" He asked me politely. I smiled.

"Actually, you can"

Hey there!

What did you think!?!?!?! Comment and VOTEEE!

Bonus question!!!

What color is Niall's NATURAL hair?