Chapter 32

"You're taking me to Universal?" I asked him, after he showed me two tickets for a flight to Florida. We were in my room and he was sitting at my desk while I sat across from him on my bed. He smiled at me, his blue eyes shining which made me want to laugh or caress his cheek, but I stopped myself before I did. 

"Yes, and we're leaving tomorrow, we'll be there for a couple days" He said told me like this was completely casual and I should have been expecting it. 

"And you think that my mom is going to just let me go off with you? Just like that? I don't think so" I said shaking my head; knowing how little my mom trusts me after I escaped to go find the one direction that had disappeared over night. He smiled at me suspiciously, and I knew he had done something.

"What did you do Niall?"

"I already asked her, and she said yes" He said. I shook my head smiling. Why would she say yes? She would never say yes if I asked her if I could go to Florida with a friend. Niall must of read my expression because he answered my question. 

"She thought I was a good influence on you" He told me, smiling like he was so proud of himself  for being able to persuade my mom to let me go on a trip with a teenage boy that I almost had a past with. Mom of the year right there.

"What about the band?" 

"We're not on tour or recording, we have a week or two off, so they won't care" He told me shrugging it off like it was no big deal. 

"Niall, you should be with your family" I told him. 

"I already visited them for a couple of days, they're fine and they understand" He told me, oh god his family knew about me. I wonder if they knew the whole story. 

I sighed, knowing I wouldn't win this battle with him. 

"When do we leave?"

~*~

The next day me and Niall boarded the plane, after he had told me we would be leaving tomorrow I started freaking out, knowing I had no summer clothes really, so then I dragged him along with me while I went shopping.

"I hope you don't mind the fact that we're sitting in coach, I get tired of getting all the special treatment" He told me as he walked over to our seats. I shook my head at him. 

"Niall, if we're not sitting in first class I'm gonna have to get off this train right this second" I teased him, I took the window seat and he took the middle seat. He smiled at me and I looked outside the window. 

"Are you excited?" He asked me, nudging my shoulder like a little kid. I laughed. 

"Yes Niall, I am very excited, and I can't believe you're taking me to Florida" I told him. He smiled back at me, just staring at me. 

"What?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"Nothing"

"No, what?" I asked him again.

"I'm just really happy we're doing this together" He told me.

I felt myself blush but I didn't look away.

"Me too"

Sorry for not updating for so long! I'll try to update more often!

-Courtney