Chapter 4

"No, Wait" I said to the now closed door, as if I thought Louis would hear me. I sighed and leaned beside the door, not sure what to do. I knocked on the door again.

"Louis, please, I'm not here to bully you. I want to help" I said loudly, hoping he would be able to hear me. I heard footsteps that stopped and hesitated on the other side of the door for a couple seconds before the knob turned and the door was opened again.

"Come in" He said just above a whisper. I looked down at my feet, nervous as I walked into his kitchen.

The first thing that hit me was the smell. The house was filled with the scent of apples, as if in the backyard was a huge apple orchard. The walls were painted a deep, yet soft orange that made the room feel more warm and homey. There were pictures on the wall of Louis when he was younger and him smiling up at people, or the camera. They made me smile a little bit, but I remembered why I was here before I gave the pictures a second look.

"Who are you?" Louis asked me. I met his eyes, not sure what to say. He waited patiently for an answer, but his eyes showed his deep curiosity.

"My name is Ariel" I told him. He nodded and walked into his kitchen and when he came back out he was carrying two cups and a kettle of tea. He looked up at me, as if asking me if I wanted any. I nodded giving him a weak smile. He poured me a cup and handed it to me.

"Thanks" I told him. He sat down on a chair and gestured for me to sit across from him. I did and when I looked up he was studying me.

"Why are you here?" He asked me.

I knew I had to tell him now.

"I woke up one day, and the band I had obsessed over for years had disappeared. They were gone, no CD'S no posters, they weren't even on the Internet. Every time I asked about them, everyone told me they had no clue who I was talking about. I was scared, and when I went to go look for something to prove that they had existed and they weren't just a dream, I found the cities they lived in, all five of them. And you're one of them"

He looked at me, with a straight face. As if I had said nothing.

"You're bulled because you like to sing right?" I asked him, taking a chance on this. He looked down at his hands and the cup they held.

"Yes" He whispered.

"You want to try out for X Factor?" I asked. He looked up at me, his eyes big with surprise.

"You're telling the truth, aren't you?" He asked. I nodded as a tear ran down my face.

"I can't believe you're being bullied, I mean, I always thought that when you were in One Direction you were so funny and out going" I said.

"One Direction?" He asked. I smiled and gave a little laugh.

"That's what your band was called" I said, " I still have to find the other four band members, I need to get you guys together. You guys were so famous. I don't know what happened, but for some reason when I woke up is was as if you guys never existed"

"Well, I guess it's up to us to put the band back together" He said. My jaw dropped and I gave him a huge smile.

"You're going to come with me?" I asked him. He smiled.

"You think I'm gonna stay here instead of trying to be a massive celebrity? I don't think so" He said laughing.

"What about your mom? You're okay with leaving her alone?" I asked him.

"How did you know my parents weren't together?" He asked me, realizing I only asked about his mom. I gave a weak smile.

"I told you, I was obsessed" I giggled and he smiled.

"She'll understand, she's always wanted me to go for X factor, I just never had the guts to do it" He told me. I nodded and smiled.

"Well, That's going to change very soon"

Ahh what do you think?(: I hope you liked it! I think It's bonus question time.. I think there will be one for every chapter!

Bonus question---

What was the name of Harry's band BEFORE one direction??

First right answer gets a dedication(: