Chapter 1

Ahh this is exciting, first chapter of my third story.. kind of crazy. Well here we go!

"Ariel get up! You're going to be late for school!" My mom shouted waking me up. I groaned as I rolled over and looked at the clock that read 5:45. I hated school so much. I was so happy this was my last year in high school.

I got up and turned my bedroom light on leaning against the wall needing it to support my body that hasn't woken up yet.

My body froze as I looked at my walls that were different from when I had fallen asleep. I had had One Direction posters hanging up all over my walls. Now when I looked at the same light blue walls I saw my posters of Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift and Demi Lovato I had taken down a while ago when I had unwrapped the 1D posters for my birthday. I was instantly angry knowing my mom must've taken them down, she always told me they were brainwashing me.

I walked over to my CD shelf looking for my Up All Night and Take Me Home album. I couldn't find it. I felt my face get red with anger, posters were one thing, but the CD I had bought myself was going too far.

I quickly got dressed and brushed my teeth and hair before rushing upstairs looking for my mom. She was in the kitchen when I found her making sandwiches for today.

"Um, mom what did you do with all my One Direction stuff?" I snapped at her. She turned to look at me, her expression confused and angry.

"Don't you dare use that tone with me" She told me as she turned back to the sandwiches. I rolled my eyes but she didn't see.

"Mother dearest, where did you put my One Direction items?" I asked her in a polite plastic voice. She didn't turn around this time but instead faced the same way.

"What's One Direction and where are they headed?" She asked. I sighed as I took out my phone and typed them into the image search engine on google.

"These beautiful boys-" I stopped mid sentence as the only pictures that came up were of an American band and street signs. My jaw dropped as I realized that something was wrong. There was no way this could be a prank, my mom didn't have any power over google obviously. Not like they would get rid of One Direction even if she told them to. I looked at my music to find none of it there.

It was like they disapeared.

I dialed my friend Jessie's number and she picked up on the second ring.

"Hey girls, whatssup?" She asked me.

"Harry Styles" I said into the phone, remembering how obsessed she was with him, he was her favorite.

"Who's that?" She asked, "New guy at school or something?". I hung up the phone quickly feeling as if I was going to pass out.

She didn't remember them.

Mom doesn't remember them.

Google has no idea who they are, and Google knows everything.

Only I rememeber them.

What did this mean? I went back into my bedroom and looked in my notebook trying to find something I knew I needed. In the last page I had where they lived, I know stalkerish but I was a directioner. When I turned to the page it had all the cities but the names of the boys were gone, as if they were never there in the first place.

I needed to find them and get them together again. Or for the world, the first time.

Chesire, England

Doncaster, England

WolverHampton, England

Mullingar, Ireland,

Bradford.England