Chapter 38

It had been a couple weeks, and the doctor had told me it could be any day now so I should go home. So I did.

I was lying on my bed, I had already told my mom everything and she had cried for a couple days, but she always put a smile on in front of Niall. I was thankful for that. The boys were sprawled across the floor beside my bed as we all watched Eclipse. I had begged to watch it and the boys finally agreed.

"I don't want to watch this Ariel" Harry groaned. I turned to glare at him and he glared back at me before we both burst into laughter. I felt a sharp pain in my chest and leaned over and started groaning.

"What's wrong!?" Suddenly Niall was at my side and all the boys were standing up. I smiled up at him through the pain.

"Nothing, just got up too fast" I told him, sitting up and grinding my teeth to keep myself from yelling.

"Oh okay, do you need anything? I'm gonna use the bathroom" He asked. I shook my head no and he walked out the door.

I turned back to the boys who were sitting in front of me giving me a look.

"Ariel...you have to tell him" Louis told me. I shook my head again.

"He can't handle it" I told them.

"I'm going to die soon, you need to take him somewhere, go to his parents house or something. He can't be here when it happens. I'll leave him a note to explain everything I promise." I told them. They looked at each other and then back at me.

"Okay, we have a deal" Liam said, putting his hand out for me to shake. I shook it, and then leaned down back against the bed. The next day they left for Ireland and I said goodbye to all the boys, but only one of them didn't know it was goodbye forever. 

~*~

Niall's POV

A week later I was getting off the plane back from Ireland. I would be able to see Ariel in less than an hour, but that hour was going to be so long with how the boys were acting. They all seemed so mopey and I didn't know why. It had been a great week, my mom cooked pancakes every morning and made all different kinds of food all day.

"Come on lads, time to get goin'" I told them on the way out of the airport. Harry, Zayn and I got into one taxi while Louis, Eleanor and Liam got into another.

"46 Stone street and step on it" I told the driver, excited to see Ariel again.

It was amazing to finally have the one thing you've wanted for so long. To be able to finally hold her in my arms and know that I will have her for the rest of my life was the best feeling I have ever had.

As the taxi pulled up to her house I opened the car door quickly and ran up to the steps and opened the door.

"Ariel!' I yelled. But no one was home. I looked around and found a note tied up with the bracelet Ariel always wore. When I opened it up I heard the other boys start to come in, but I didn't say anything, I just kept reading.

Niall,

I love you to the moon and back. I love you so much that I would gladly give up the stars to spend eternity with you. But sadly, I can't. I'm sorry, I am so sorry for doing this. If you're reading this I'm gone and cancer has swallowed me whole. I wasn't okay, I lied. It's not your fault, I didn't want you to know because I didn't think you could handle it. Please remember me, remember how you would always make me tea before bed, how you used to trace the freckles on my face, the dimples on my back,  the stupid dance I do when I put my jeans on and how you always tease me about how I talk in my sleep. I love you Niall Horan, I love you and only you.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 28, 2013 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Boys Who Never Existed (One Direction Fan Fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें