~ Samuel Zane Carson ~

I woke up when I felt something squeezy thing under my face.

' How come my pillow became this soft ' I thought as I rubbed my face on the pillow. I heard a moan in response for which I frowned. As I opened my eyes, I saw her.

My tigress.

She was sleeping so peacefully and without any care in this world. But more than this I prefer her anger state. That just gives me her sexy vibes. I know she will become uncomfortable after seeing us in this state, so I withdrew myself from her.

And then my eyes fell on my things which were on the tea-pie and as I saw myself, I laughed out. It would have been great if I would have saw the expression on her face when she is removing my shirt & Belt.

I walked towards the bathroom while taking the towel with me. I did my business and went to the Closet; I picked marron shirt with white jeans. I came out of the closet and went inside the room.

I shifted my clothes in her room actually our room, and then I ordered my maids to bring clothes for Amaris from our clothing shop. I wore my accessories which were on the dressing table while occasionally glancing at her sleeping form through mirror.

She is too cute, a cute pout on her lips, messy hair looking just like a monkey, and her posture just like a starfish. She covered half of the bed.

I chuckled before walking towards her and giving a peck on her forehead, I was about to go to my office but stopped when I saw my artwork which I did last night. I sat beside her and caressed her hair softly making her coo.

I was furious yesterday when I saw the letter yesterday, how dare they? how dare they even think about taking my mate away from me? I would have slit his / her throat if that person was in front of me.

I was so furious that I thrashed my once clean office to now messy office. I was still angry, so I took a run in my wolf form, my wolf didn't give me control and we went to the bar which is in the west wing of my mansion.

I calmed down but Blake (Samuel's wolf) was still angry and scared. He walked towards the Amaris room while stumbling. I was thankful as no one is in the sight. It would have been embarrassing if my pack mates saw me like this. As he saw mate, he couldn't control himself and hugged her tightly. I was thankful for Amaris as she didn't fight back, or it would have been worse.

My wolf, Blake is aggressive, obsessive, and possessive when it comes to our things or persons, if she would have opposed him then he would have marked her while forcing himself on her.

I don't want that to happen.

Yes, I wanted to mate with her. But with her contest.

Even I enjoyed as sparks sat on my lips as I was kissing her neck. I controlled myself and didn't mark her. But I gave a little hickey on that spot for which she moaned.

And that moan, I wanted to listen more, so I continued to do my work. She started to release her arousal scent, and there I lost my control. But with a difficulty I regained my control and pushed Blake in the back side of my head. I didn't kiss her lips and pretended to fell unconscious.

I slept on her chest. And it was the best pillow to be frank.

I came out of my trance as Spade informed me about the meeting with a Pack Alpha. I gave her one last look before going to the meeting.

The ghost Pov: -

I took some chicken wings and started to eat it.

You know what? It's nothing, I forgot.

I shrugged my shoulders and saw Samuel who walked with stoic face. Doesn't he smile? I followed him taking the bowl with me.

He walked through such elegance which was screaming that he is a royalty. Every guard on his way bowed him, as they didn't dare to lift their head until his presence died off. As we were walking, we could hear the chatter from a particular room which is annoying.

As I said, I hate Noice.

And from that particular room from where voices can be heard, died down, as the door opened. His aura was so powerful at that moment which made the men in the room to squirm in their chairs. His boots sound echoed throughout the silent room.

One by one started to stand in their places as a sign of respect and fear, and then Samuel went to his throne, without sitting there he Shaked a hand with the other men. I couldn't see his face, but the aura coming from him is saying that he is an Alpha.

" Alpha Samuel " The familiar gruff voice greeted Samuel while shaking his hands.

" Alpha Xander, what a surprise! " Samuel said with an evil glint in his smirk.

Wait!

Alpha Xander?

The first mate of Amaris.