Jailbreak

Izuku was mentally ready to fight back... but he needed a very specific person freed before he could do anything... and this action right after his own bid for freedom would piss Toshinori off more than anything else. He spent two days building a fortress within the Nether, as a place only he could access. It was not built with a tower as the main structure, but as a solid one-story building, overlooking the Piglin village. His next move was to plan a route into the prison, with an extraction. His revolution depended on one person. If he couldn't get to them, then it was over. It was time to rescue a true hero.

The best way to describe the situation of heroes of value was... pitiful. Many did what they could with the newfound power bestowed upon them, but many fell to corruption. Endeavor told his family to leave as he stayed behind. Shoto Todoroki disobeyed, but Enji did not try to control his movements. After seeing who Toshinori was as a person, he vowed to never, ever try to best him in that department, and his family noticed this and respected his new actions. Natsuo didn't trust him fully, but that was a nonissue as they still complied with his request. However, there were those who were more defiant. Mirko and Native banded together to put forward their grievances in the old fashioned method of talking directly to Toshinori about it... which put them directly into prison as traitors. Sharing a cell, they lost all hope.

Izuku stared at the prison he'd been in less than a day before. Better prepared, he was going to enter the way they least expect... by knocking on the front door.

"What's the schedule for today?"
"Prisoner breakfast at O-900, then back to their cells, then dinner at 20:00... the usual."

"Good, that's how it should be..."
An explosion rocked the facility as the guards tried to figure out what was going on. "Where did that come from?!"
"The front gate...?"

"Get me eyes on who did it..." As soon as the camera's cleared of dust, they saw him stride right in.

"The Blade?! Shit, send out an alert for reinforcements!"

The alarms blared as he entered the prison. Striding through, he met little meaningful resistance. Perhaps because this prison was for political prisoners, instead of dangerous threats, they were underprepared... and understaffed. He tried to let them have a chance to leave, but that resulted in many deciding bringing him down would be a better idea. Wandering the halls, he found the cell he was looking for. Opening it, he found the heroes Native and Mirko in the middle of an argument. Native looked done with it, while she was still adamant: "...and that's why carrots are the best vegetable."

Izuku sighed, "Are you done?"
They turned, surprised. "Why are you here?"
"I'm here for him. Do you want to come too, Mirko?"

"Sure, I'm tired of sitting around." She jumped to her feet and stretched. Native also got up.

"I need a weapon."
"What can you use?"
"I'm skilled with a bow and ax."

Izuku handed him the tools, plus a quiver of arrows, all spares he always kept on him. "I don't care about those. Just use them."

"Thanks...?"
"C'mon, let's go."

They dashed through the facility, causing chaos as the group released prisoners along the way. Taking their cue to run, the prisoners caused the remaining guards to lose focus on the main reason... except for one.

When they reached the main gate, the warden waited for them... with a hostage. Nurse had been captured, with a gun to her head. "Surrender now, Blade, or the prisoner gets it."
"... Native, Mirko, get to the white building two blocks away. I'll be with you soon."

"Ok?" The two left.

"Using a hostage? Not very heroic."
"I know your MO. You are a vigilante, not a villain. You care about other people's lives. If I can stop you here..."
Izuku readied himself, he was visibly unchanged, but tense, he selected a crossbow in order to have a quickdraw.