Revelations

Izuku stopped hearing the screeches of the Nomu a while ago, and that meant it was defeated. Only one person has the raw power to beat that, and it would have definitely shaved off the amount of time he can spend with that power. Allmight has lost an hour.

However, when he looked out at the main square, Shigaraki and Kurogiri were nowhere to be found. They... left me behind? Forced to leave... but they could have contacted me. I should have expected this from AFO... but not from Tenka. Something must have forced her.

Well that's just fricking swell.

He checked the burner phone he used to contact her, and found a single voice message.

Her voice was hushed as she called him, "I'm sorry... I couldn't stay... sensei's orders... he doesn't want you to return, but... I need you. I don't know what to do..." She heard something from outside her room, and was forced to finish the call. "I love you, Izu." The message ended.

Is AFO cock blocking?

Aww... Cute!

Awww... emotionally unstable love : )

POG!

Simp

Yes... just yes!

I called it. AFO is a tyrant, and I knew that he didn't align with me, but what does he want with Tenka? 

"Called it!" Love that

He pondered this question until he was interrupted by Telemetrick. "Found him."
"Oh, you think I wanted to hide?" Meanwhile, Izuku's brain was in overdrive. Same quirk, same weakness. I didn't want to fight her right now, but I have no choice. I will fight back! No longer will I be ignored.

THE BATTLE NEVER ENDS... KILL HER!

BLOOD!

I HEAR THE SONG

THE BLADE WILL NEVER DIE!

I saw the words move

E

Not yet... I must make them suffer first.

Izuku rushed forward blade drawn, and quickly cut at her side. She barely dodged, only to be met with a splash potion of weakness. Her fatigue caught up with her as she collapsed to her knees. "And I thought you were #7 for a reason... typical. Either way, I will be seeing you later..."
"They said you know where he is. Please..." Pain laced her voice.

Yeah... he's at the bottom of an alleyway with blood leaking out of his skull...

Perhaps she is already felt pain for 10 months? Let's give her a test, then. "Oh? You all finally care about him now?"
"Please..." tears streamed down her face as she looked at him desperate.

"Ah... fine, come to the rooftop at 40th and 23rd, at midnight tonight, and I will give you your answers, mater. Don't bring anyone else, clear?"

"Y-yes..."

He left the building, and snuck out of the USJ.

As Nezu and the police worked to piece together what happened at the USJ, interesting details in relation to the Blade, as he had been known as. He had connections to Izuku, and astounding quirk analysis and strategic capabilities. They were wrapping up by debriefing Inko.