Decepticon Island part 2

Start from the beginning

"Then, do you know how we do when we go against order?"

Fixit stared at Nova confusedly as she answered with a wink, "I pull a 'Miko.'"

Fixit didn't understand what she meant but Piper seems to understand before snickering to herself. While Denny and Russell are distracted readying disguises when they heard ship engine, turning to see Fixit, Piper and Nova heading off.

Piper said, "I can see how Miko was stubborn when it comes to sneaking out."

Nova chuckled, leaning on the rail, "Yeah, she sure is."

Piper turned to Fixit, "Are you sure you want to do this, Fixit? It could be dangerous."

Fixit thought about it before he answered, "I don't regret it. As long as I can rescue my fellow minicons."

They saw the Alchemor which they didn't manage to conceal itself, along with the boat that is parked. "Something tells me their plan doesn't end well." Piper said dreadfully.

"Yeah." Nova said 

As they sneak into the Alchemor, They managed to slip passed through the hallways, avoiding Decepticon's path from being caught until she heard one of them saying about Steeljaw, wielding the three Decepticon hunter, much to her shock. 

'This isn't good.'  Nova thought worriedly. 'I know how they function but if combine....I don't like where this is going.'

Nova turned to Fixit and Piper, "Do you think you guys will be alright on your own?"

Piper asked confusedly, "What are you planning to do?"

"I'm going to find Sire and Bee while you guys try to locate the minicons."

Fixit said with shock, "Your going to leave us?"

"Don't worry, Fixit. Piper will protect you beside she's been out on the mission with Sire's away team before, remember?"

Fixit looked hesitant before Piper said, "Don't worry, I'll watch your back and Nova.....be careful. If any of the Cons saw you...."

"I know. I'll make sure they don't see me. Good luck." Nova said before running off to another direction. 

Piper placed her servo on Fixit shoulder and said, "Come on, Let's find your fellow brethren." as they took off to a different direction.

Meanwhile, Bumblebee, Optimus and Toolbox tried still get to the ventilation hub. Bumblebee irritation was boiling over, that Optimus knew that they need to talk.

"Bumblebee, do not take your anger upon others. You are upset with me." Optimus said while Toolbox went ahead to find ventilation hub.

"You're right. And this isn't the best time for this conversation, but the situation is too critical not to have it," said Bumblebee before start it. "Tell me, why do you think you should be leading the team right now?"

"Experience. I have always led."

"Here's my case: I know Steeljaw I know what our teammates can and can't do, and I have been leading them while now without you looking over my shoulder. I learned from the best. You said you wanted to be equals on this team. Fine. I respect your voice above others. But right now, I need you to have my back, because if a single voice does not lead, it means disaster for all of us. Do you remember who said that?"

"I did." said Optimus.

"Sirs," informed Toolbox showing that they reached the ventilation hub and start planting the cryo bomb. Just when they got the timer on it and needed to set it, they familiar voice.