Marry again?

"Jaanvi i want to ask you something

"Jaanvi i want to ask you something."

He went on his knees and took out a ring from his blazer.

"Jaanvi will you  marry me again , i want us to get married again with all the traditions, with all the happiness , i want  to make you my wife but with your constent with your happiness. I want to start our life all with happiness."

Tears threatened to fall from her eyes

Tears threatened to fall from her eyes.       She   stood thier dumbfounded . She never expected him to propose her like this. 

"Yess.....  
I will marry you abhimaan."

He slid the ring in her finger and hugged her tightly.

They both were looking each other at a great intensity

"I love you jaanvi i promise you i will make your  life full of happiness.  "

He leaned forward .

"Jaanvi may i kiss you " .

"Abhimaan you don't need to ask permission you have your full right on me."

This line was enough for abhimaan to loose all his sanity.

He crashed his lips on her . Fisrt few minutes the kiss was slow. He was nibbling onto her  lower lips .
After few minutes the kiss became passionate. He entered his tounge inside her mouth exploring her .
Tasting every inch of  her  mouth.

After the long kiss they both broke it gasping for oxygen. 

Jaanvi became shy and hid her face on his chest . To make the moment more memorable he asked her for a dance.

"May i have a dance with my beautiful wife"

"Ji but i don't know how to dance".

"Jaanvi ye ji ji kya laga rakha hain , main tumhare pati hu koi bhagwan nahi aur waise bhi mujhe tumhare muh se mera naya nick name bhaut pasand aaya"

(A/n: can you guys Guess the nick name".)

"Aap mere pati hain aur pati bhagwan hi hota hain. Aur aap kon se nick name ki baat kar rahe hain , maine toh aapko koi nickname nahi diya. "