"Nox, get the fuck away from there!" Taehyung screams.

I look at Jimin in the eye as he shapes his hand into a fist, aiming straight at me. My body's natural reaction is to cower against him, cold sweat trickling down my spine as I anticipate getting hurt by him, but I don't move an inch. I can't tell if it's the fear wrapping its vise grip around me, paralyzing me or the wishful thinking that perhaps he'll stop.

I grit my teeth in anger at how my naivete gets the best of me.

I hate this.

I shouldn't be giving him a chance.

I shouldn't be standing there.

I'll get hurt again.

But then Jimin changes the course of his hit and that results in his fist charging onto the wall behind us.

"Are you fucking crazy!" Taehyung screams at Jimin, while Dylan and Cassie grab Sam from each side and lead him outside. "You could have hurt her." He begins shaking Jimin who's currently lost in a trance.

"Stop-stop it!" I stammer, once I snap back to reality. "He's hurt."

In the same way Elijah was hurt.

My hand instinctively reaches out for his and I gently hold it up.

"Let's patch you up." I say softly.

"Nox," Jimin says in a whisper. "Please go to Sam."

"Jimin," I utter.

"I don't wanna do this anymore." He hisses out. "I have to go." He turns on his heel to leave Sam's bedroom when I run out after him.

"But your hand-"

"Take Sam to the hospital." Jimin says and with that he opens the door and leaves the apartment. Taehyung grabs my hand; his thumb tracing circles on my skin.

"Jimin wait-" I make out and hurry towards him, but he closes the door on my face.

"Nox. Let him go." Taehyung says.

"We can't just let him leave like this; he might have broken his hand!" I hiss at him and when I grab the doorknob, Taehyung snaps me away from it and drags me towards the living room. His grip on my wrist is tight and I can feel anger boiling up inside me as he tries to boss me around.

I slap his hand away from mine and he looks at me wide eyed.

"Stop it!"

"What the hell is your problem?" He grits out.

"You were holding me too tight, okay?" I finally say and just like that his almond shaped eyes soften.

"I'm sorry," he murmurs. "I'm so sorry...are you alright?" He holds me close to his chest and I surrender by hugging him back. "I didn't mean to do that. I just didn't want you to run off and get yourself in more trouble. You must have been scared from everything that happened."

"Yeah..." I mumble.

"You guys?" Dylan suddenly interrupts. "Sorry to break it to you, but we've got to take Sam to the hospital. He looks like he's going to pass out any minute now."

"Yeah man, on it. I'll go start the car." Taehyung replies swiftly. "I'll see you downstairs." He kisses my forehead before exiting the apartment and I let out a shaky breath.

I enter the living room where the rest of the guys are. Cassie is helping Sam out by giving him an ice pack to put on the injured left side of his face. She pinches the soft part of his nose just above the nostrils while Sam leans forward and breathes from his mouth.