Epilogue

Three months later,

"I can't believe she's already in labor"

I quickly put on my shirt and threw some pants over as I slip out of the bed, Leonard dressing up as well. 

"Why did it have to happen now?" he sulked while wearing his shoes, " wear some pants before you slid those shoes" I smile and comb my hair to the adjoining dressing table.

The last three months were bliss. Many things happened during these months and I just believe we are here now, the storm finally passed and the cloud looks serene, it's blue and happy, Ironic isn't it?

I have moved in with Leonard a few weeks ago and we never left the bed during those weeks, I mean we did but you know what I mean. 

The moment he shut his door with me inside all we could do was kiss and kiss, then suck maybe lick, and sometimes even more.

We were happy, I was happy. We talked about some stuff, his past, my past, our future and till now it's looking good. We don't need to plan ahead and ruin all the surprises. 

I sometimes find it funny that the game he wanted to play with me was now our daily routine, even though according to rules we seduced each other only one time but after he tore those contracts like my panties on our first night it's pretty much all seduction now.

Breakfast seduction, going to work seduction, elevator seduction, bedroom seduction, shower seduction, couch seduction, car seduction and I just lost count after that. 

Just now we were catching up with bedroom seduction when my phone blinks interrupting us from tearing each other's clothes. I picked the call and it was Lexi panting and trying to fight words into my ears, " kelly............labor..........baby...........hospital" this was all I could get from her.

We are currently on our to the hospital and the glimmer in his eyes told me he's looking for hospital seduction. We interlock our fingers and quickly park the car outside,

He wanted to do the seduction first but I kind of wanted to see Kelly first before we get down to business. Like a cue, he hurries our way to the fourth floor where everyone was, 

Lexi pacing around the corridor, Aiden and Turner resting their heads against the wall, and Ed well after Leonard told me about him, I kind of lost him. He didn't contact any of us, never tried to. 

For starters, we don't know what to say to him? how to react? should we be angry that he befriended us because of Leonard? I mean we were good friends, he was my best friend then why?

So after not hearing from him during the first month we all gave up and instead focused on Kelly's pregnancy. She was extremely affected by Ed's situation. Her hormones shook her entirely, we had to get her mind out off the tracks that a little trip to Atlantic City cheered her up.

And now hearing her muffled screams through the thin doors was rocking our entire system, she was in labor for quite some time and pain seems to get worse.

I and Lexi were exchanging glances, wondering what we would feel when our time would come. She immediately shakes her head denying she never wants to get pregnant but when the cry of the baby replaced Kelly's violent scream we all went numb.

The silence among us was more than happy tears, we were laughing hugging and to my surprise, Leonard and Samuel seemed closer than before. Even though they are half brothers, the concern, the joy they have for each other are beyond words.

The doctor comes greeting us with the news that it's a girl. We all screamed together and Leonard and I secretly exchanged glances. We were happy, this was our moment, together with the people that mattered the most.