Chapter 24: The start his game

Remember when you're seventeen and your crush, the captain of the soccer team walks in the class with his usual deathly charm that made you fall for him and you're just staring cause you're too afraid to ask him out, yeah this moment is not going to be exactly like that. 

This time the girl who's obviously not seventeen had a really dirty dream about a man who's again is not her crush but the other symptoms like rapid heartbeat, extreme sweating, and occasional stomach ache are very obvious whenever she thinks about him but this case is a little out of control cause the man is not only starting a ridiculous game with her today,

But he's actually taking the lead to get a moan out of her and claim his scores. Other than that my whole shoot is fucked and the only thing I can feel or see at this moment were his hands on my bare stomach and how nervous it's making me. 

I look at the camera pretending his presence is not bothering me but who am I kidding, this man is a complete freak considering how he first broke a rule from the contract which I will sue him for then he barged at my workplace and changed all the course of the shoot. 

Yes, he took the lead and asked Marlin to shoot a different theme with him and she is a money grabber obviously agreed on cause why not he's spending fucking millions to sponsor this shoot.

And the surprising thing is they all agreed to the changes he was making and I like an innocent puppy stood there with a quizzical look waiting for either of them to ask me whether I'm alright with the changes or not. 

After like ten minutes someone paid attention to me and asked me to get ready for a new look. As I was walking past the crowd onto my room I exchange glances with him and really took my chance here by giving him a stare he'll remember for his entire life.

I opened the door and got inside the makeup room, "Miss I'm so sorry the shoot is not happening the way it's supposed to be" one of the workers of Marlin apologizes while handing the new dresses in front of me,

"It's ok, not like it's your fault or anything" I take the piece of clothing from her and got around the back to change into, "can you call my assistant?" 

She nods and leaves the room looking for Monica meanwhile I'm taking a look at the newly selected outfits for me "what theme is this now?" I grab a piece of leather shirt and look at it with an expression that said leave before it's too late.

"Mam, did you call for me?" Monica enters the room and very formally stands on the corner with her hands in the front,

"For the last time Monica stop calling me Mam, I feel old and bossy" I look at her and pass the shirt "help me with this" 

She grabs the shirt and turn it front and back, in and out and literally every place to figure out how to wear it, "Miss are you sure you're supposed to wear this?" she asks a very stupid question like why the hell am I giving it to you then?

"Yes Monica," I roll my eyes and walk up to her "you can get me into this thing right?"

She pulls some facial muscles here and there trying to find some words, "Miss I don't think this is for you" she very politely gives back the shirt to me,

"What do you mean?" I take the shirt back and hold it in front of me, 

"I think it's Marlin's personal.........stuff" she clears her throat and I'm not going to lie but it took me some time to realize what this thing was.

"Ew ew ew" I throw the shirt or whatever the hell it was to her and wash my hands through the water bottle, "could this day get any worse than this"

"Miss I think the new collections are here, they didn't label it " she awkwardly smiles,

I bit my lip and blink a couple of times to release my frustration, "Monica" I turn my face and look at her, "I'm leaving"