Chapter-21 Pillow fight

Leonard's Pov

Shit, did I go too far with the price thing? I knew this would happen, I told Andrew several times to lower the amount but idk why he fixed it at fifty-five. Is he really helping me or sabotaging me? I can't really tell, but it's not like I didn't see it coming. 

As a businessman, I have to consider every move of my parties and prepare myself according to that. Some agree and some don't and to those people, I've prepared my power move or what I call the Black wall. 

It's a move that'll turn all the tables in my favor. Nobody has ever escaped my black wall move and hope so she's not the first.

 I had a feeling she would say no once and boy should I be thankful. Time to engage the black wall into action, 

I fix my tie and got up from my seat " Alright, if you don't wanna play I won't force you but just so you know the minute you leave this room without signing the contract I will have to sue you" I said with a smile and I know it's not the time to show her my beautiful smile but I can't help it. 

Whenever I use my power move on my business partners or someone who's engaging in a deal with me, I use my victory smile knowing they wouldn't be able to get out of my trap now. The only thing they can do to save themselves is agree to my proposal. I'm ruthless when it comes to dealings.

"Excuse me?" she replies,

"I'm sorry but you know the contents of the contract Veronica and I can't afford to have them leak out to the world"

"you think I'll leak the information?" she widened her eyes as if she's hurt by my statement.

"Well, yes" I direct my eyes to her "and I can't risk it" 

"you a$$h0le" she clenches her teeth,

"That's not very friendly sweetheart, if you want to call me by a name then try Leo" I mouthed her my name very slowly as if asking her to imprint my name on her heart.

"For the last time I'm not your fucking sweetheart" she recited the words in a tone that nearly send chills all over my body. Damn, she's really angry, 

"Okay listen it's not my intention to put you in a tough spot, so I'll give you two options. Either you sign the contract and agree to play with me with a surety about Kelly's safety or you can risk Kelly's life and pay me a total of 75 million dollars by the end of this week" 

"What?" she closed her eyes and chuckled, "75? like seven and five million dollars?" she used her hand to put the numbers together and shook her head in disbelief "you're adding another 20 million?" 

"Yep, it's the total amount in USD" 

She scrunched her nose and softly scratch her head, "may I ask what the additional 20 means?" the sound of her teeth clenching was very clear to my ears,

I clear my throat "sure, it's for all the time you've touched me without my permission" I cross my arms and lean against the wall beside the shelves, 

"you kidding, right?" she jerks off to the couch placed on the upper side of the room and picked a cushion "what do you think of yourself?" she screamed before throwing a pillow in my face

Which landed exactly at the center of my nose bridge. For a second I didn't realize what happened? How can a tiny person like her hurt me this bad? and that too with a pillow but now I think she hit her spot. 

I never thought seeing her angry side would be so painful and if not then someone did replace the pieces of cotton with a fucking stones inside the pillow.