Chapter: 44 Delicately Losing each other

Leonard

"Spice talk to me" 

"She's here"

"Is she hurt?"

"Yes"

My grip around the phone was getting tighter with each information. She's hurt, they fucking hurt her. 

If I hadn't planted Spice among them, then locating Veronica would have taken days. Now I know who they are, how many of them are involved, and what I need to do.

I fiercely hung up the call and turn my face, meeting the ever-ready look of my people, just one command and they are off. 

I gesture to them to bring Spencer and follow Plan Klutz, if we are doing this then I want to end it perfectly. My lifelong habit of planning everything in advance comes in handy, I've looked through all the outcomes when the chip was gone, fighting against Viking was one of them. 

I prepared it in advance knowing if anything goes haywire with the chip then we have nothing but to follow plan Klutz which means taking down the Viking members, the security, and every other who knows how to use a gun with a paralyzing drug.

Who knew Veronica would also get dragged into my mess, making my plan more in handy now. If we screwed plan Klutz then we are risking everyone's life. We first need to turn the alarms off and that means drugging the entire security. Six people will follow the plan Klutz giving me and Spencer enough time to enter the basement and get Veronica out before anybody notices. 

A few seconds later they brought Spencer to the room and left, I was reading a file that listed the name of all the people Vikings bribed to side with them, and to my surprise, Nicole was one of them.

That bitch needs to learn a lesson. I did her a favor by not killing her for hurting Veronica but now that she has the audacity to join my enemy and help them in the kidnapping, I need to teach her a beautiful lesson. Safe to say I was one step ahead, that woman was never to be trusted and if it wasn't for Spencer keeping an eye on her I wouldn't have found out.

Spencer is my most loyal man, he is brutal, he is feisty, he is strong and a perfect candidate for an assassin, although I don't want him to dirty his hands but looks like tonight might change the course of his virginity. 

He enters through the door and marches forward, hands behind his back and holding an upright position like someone whose been trained in military school.

"Spencer,"

He looks at me, eyes communicating with hardcore decisions, 

"It's time" his eyes sparkle and he smirks, "get your gear, we are leaving"

I got up and threw an armor over my torso covering it with a black shirt and a leather jacket. I slip my hands inside the gloves and took two guns. 

As I'm checking the bullets and putting the gun around my waist belt, I'm quite scared of the outcome of this night. Hostaging Veronica against me for that fucking chip was a fucked up plan.

I never thought this is how Veronica will see my darkest secrets, an undercover rebellion who wakes only when he's provoked. To this date I never had to kill anyone it was always slow torture to make them realize I'm not a person they can play with, other than that, I never once shed blood by killing someone but like I said tonight many virginities will be broken tonight and not the sexual type.

After loading myself with guns and aid, I put a skeleton mask over my face and signal Spencer. It was a two-hour drive to the underground basement where they hid Veronica.