"You're thinking of bringing Monica back?" Ivy scoffed

"Only to get the kids back." Fiona replied.

——————

"I mean there's just no privacy if I wanna jack off I gotta go do it in the bathroom." Ian complained .

Ivy was at the kash and grab along with Ian and Mickey , Ian was staying at a group home with lip which was apparently awful.

"Cant even begin to imagine what a pussy you'd be in juvie." Mickey scoffed

"For real."

"Ivy you'd be a pussy too." Mickey replied "you fuck Anyone in there yet?"

"God , no."

"Wise choice even if your propositioned it's probably a set up. Guys find out if your gay and pound the shit out of you , not in a good way."

"Great." Ivy butted in

"Hey my dad took my brothers on a run out of town for a couple of days so if you wanna ditch that dump and crash at my place you can."

"Was I just invited to a sleepover?"

"Fuck you is what you were invited to."

"FYI mick I'm coming home for a bit just until the gallaghers come back home."

"Do fuck all Ivy I couldn't give two."

"Cant wait." She clapped her hands together and knocked down cans Ian had just stacked "oops."

"Ivy for gods sake."

———————

"Mommy and uncle kai are coming to pick me up." Molly said to Ivy who sat there just wanting to get rid of the kid. Her and molly were chilling alone at the milkovich house after she picked her up from this park she ran off to.

"Wait your moms alive?"

"Yes I may have lied..."

"When are they coming?"

"Mommy said she was almost here."

"Are you gonna tell her you're not a girl?"

"No , she likes me better as a girl anyways thank you Ivy for being the best sister ever."

"Half."

"Half sister ever."

"Thank you Molly."

The door then went , Ivy led Molly to the door and opened it to see her crackhead of a mother and someone standing behind her.

"Uncle kai!" Molly cheered as she ran towards him .

Ivy looked around Mollys mum to see a friendly face she hadn't seen for awhile.

"Uncle kai huh? Nice ring to it." She chuckled as 'uncle kai' looked up

"Ivy?"

"Hey kai , it's nice to see you again."

"Uhh hi?"

"You know this shithead?" Mollys mum asked , kai nodded

"We better get going , I'll see you around Ivy." Kai smiled

"Bye molly!" Ivy waved at her as she shut the door , after shutting the door and locking it she felt relieved that molly was finally gone but now she has to go and sneak the boys out of their group home and tell them both about molly.

______________

After letting the boys out turns out lip just wanted Ivy to sneak one of his chicks in so she did that , Ian went along with the original plan as they were both going back to the milkovich house.

"You are out of your mind. Have you seen that fucking ponytail? It's a powerful ponytail man, that's bullshit." Mickey placed the pizza down that he just made for the 3 while talking a bunch of shit with Ian about this movie Ian had just put on

"I have no interest in this." Ivy moaned

"Well fuck off then." Mickey replied as he scoffed a pizza slice down.

—————

Ivy was sleeping in her room until she heard screaming.

"Ivy wasn't enough for you!" She heard her dad yell but her dad wasn't supposed to be home.

She got up and walked out to see Terry beating the shit out of Ian , Mickey tried to get him off only to then be pinned by terry and for terry to start beating him up.

"No son of mine is going to be a goddamn AIDS monkey."

Ian then tried to run away , Ivy was praying he'd make it out the door but he never did

"Sit your ass down fucking ass-digger." Terry aimed his pistol at Ian , Ivy started tearing up in the corner of the room where nobody could see her .

"Dad stop." She mumbled but he didn't hear her "please."

The boys both laid there covered in there own blood as terry pulled out his phone and started calling someone

"It's terry, send over the Russian."

Ivy slowly walked over to see mickeys face completely screwed , Terry finally took notice of her.

"You say a word Ivy and I will shoot." Terry fumed "this is the little shit that got you pregnant."

"He never did that was y-,"

Terry shot next to her making her scream

"Ian sit up , Mickey sit up." Terry demanded as the Russian walked in "that one." He pointed at Mickey "she's gonna fuck the faggot out of you kid. Ride him till he likes it and your goddamn gonna watch." He pointed at Ian.

"This is sick." Ivy whispered

"Ivy get out of the room you don't have to see this." Terry smiled

"Fuck you." She spat

"Excuse me?"

"I said fuck you!" She then stormed out of the house not wanting to see her brother fuck some whore.