" Trust me " abhimaan said standing beside her .

These words were enough for her to get her a bit relax .

When they both entered the house . it was quite which was usually not the case . Sounds of her mother yelling at the servents were always around or her sister fighting . But today it was quite . There was a peace in the house which she usually craved for .

"This is your house jaanvi , your house that your father build with a lot of hardwork which was taken over by your uncle and aunt . " Abhimaan started saying .

Jaanvi was looking at him with a frown on her face .

He continued .

" They are not your real parents , they are your uncle and aunt , your father brother and his wife . When  you were 5 year old you got into an accident along with your parents  but the accident was very bad . Only you could survive . "

Jaanvi stood numb . She couldn't proceed anything. They are not her parents. Why couldn't she remember anything. Even being 5 years old she would have some memory flashes but there wasn't.

" But maan I couldn't remember anything . '' jaanvi said

" That's because in that accident your head was severly injured , you were in coma for few months and when you woke up you didn't remember anything about your past , about your parents and that was opportunity taken by your uncle and aunt . He told you that they were your parents and you being a 5 year old girl that you were you belived them . "

Jaanvi was trembling , her body was shivering , her knees gave up and she was about to fall when a strong pair of hand hold her . He wrapped his around her shoulder . She clutched his shirt in her fist .She sat on floor dejectedly .

" Maan I knew they weren't my parents because no parents would treat their daughter the way they treat me but still I had a feeling that maybe I did something bad in my past due to which they were behaving like this .

I always used to think that one day will come when they will accept me just as they used to love their other son and daughter , but maan they were never my parents . My mumma and papa left me early in this world to deal with this , why was I still alive I shouldn't have been alive , I should have died with them there was no use of me being alive , all this year I have gone through living hell , I always wanted to die thinking that what was the use of living when my parents doesn't love me ." Janvi brusted and sobbed on abhimaan shoulder .

She was shattered . She never thought they were not her real parents , just as every child in their young age used to think that they might be adopted same thought went though her mind ,but she never thought her just mere childhood would be the truth of her brittle life . the fact she never felt attached to them was for a reason , the fact that she never celebrated her birthday was all for a reason .

After what felt like an hour she finally lifted her face from his chest .

" But where are they ?"

" They are in the place where they should be in jail . "

" But why"

" The accident that happened was not an accident , it was planned murder by his own brother who later showed it like it was an accident " .

Hearing the truth jaanvi was shocked , she felt num .

Her parents died .

------------------

Truth can never be hidden
It's bitter but its better.

__________

Hey guys

How are you all doing?

Be safe and do tell how was the chapter i will try to update new chapters soon .

Until next time ..

Byyy....