Chapter 35: What The Baby Means

Hey everyone...here's chapter 35....

(The Next Day)

Caroline's POV

"What do you mean you moved back into the mansion?"

"I mean, I moved back. 'Vina, I need protection for the pup. It'll be bad to stay too far away from them for too long."

"Is that you or Klaus talking?"

I sigh before turning towards my bag and making piles for my clothing.

"It's me talking. Klaus has been driving me crazy though. I still haven't forgotten what he said to me. I'm still upset," I reply sternly.

"You could always come up here. I'm sure with the right amount of magic, we could hide well enough."

I giggle at the thought. "Oh please, like Klaus would let me leave now. I know he has plans once the pup is born. He'll probably try to convince me to stay here longer since the pup will only be a baby."

I hear Davina murmur something that sounded a lot like "oh he definitely has plans, plans to knock you up again".

"Davina Claire! NO, that is not happening! I am still very much angry with him....But I do know he deserves a chance at least to be in the baby's life."

"Speaking of boys, how's Kol? I know he's visiting for the weekend."

"Be bloody well better if Davina turned off her damn phone"

I giggle at Kol's annoyed voice and hear Davina giggling too.

"Oh shush you. You still have me for the rest of the day."

"How is New York today?"

"Oh the usual. It's still blazing hot here but at least less than New Orleans. Still busy and I have to go to the administration office later to sort out my class schedule this semester."

I heard Kol groan through the phone at the news and I rolled my eyes while trying to hold back my laughter.

"Look, I'll let you get back to your thing. Text me later though"

"Okay, I'll see you later. Bonnie says hi and that she misses-"

I take my phone out of my ear, examining it and wondering why it stopped the call.

Davina's POV

"THAT was rude! I was still talking," I glared at Kol who still holds my phone in his hands before setting it on the bed side table beside him. He immediately pushes me back and lays on top of me, giving me small kisses up my body from my stomach to my neck.

"Hey, we're not done talking," I argue back, my voice in the end silenced by kisses. Kol's mouth tackles my neck, shoulders, chin and lips as his hands roam down throughout my body.

"Kol," I tried to say seriously, but ended up coming out as a light moan. Just as the moan left my mouth, Kol's body ramned into mine causing more moans to elicit from my mouth. I kissed him back harder this time and traveled my hands down to his naked chest, tracing over his muscles before moving down to the zipper of his pants.

My hands went up immediately above me thanks to Kol's hand now holding it down, no way for me to move them. Kol continued his relentless kissing and I squealed as his free hand moved to my hips and down to my ass.