Chapter 25: First Full Moon As A Wolf Part 2

Hey Y'all! Here's chapter 25....enjoy!....

Caroline's POV

I turned beside me to find Klaus looking at me with his bright yellow eyes, his dark black fur coat making it easier to blend into everything. I smiled at him in the best way possible in my wolf form and looked behind me to see a lean grey tail.

I heard Klaus chuckle as I ran around in circles to get a better look at my tail and I barked at him playfully. He was right. As a wolf, I felt ten times better. My senses were still heightened and my eyesight was better. My paws felt unusual but I soon got used to the touch of them carefully falling onto the muddy, dirt floor. I soon felt the need to run so I did.

I started running through the trees towards the lake clearing and I felt Klaus right by my side as I did. Everything felt peaceful for once until I tried jumping over a log and my paw caught against it causing me to crash and roll on my side.

Ow.

I heard Klaus above me give some sort of snort as I knew he was trying to hold back his laughter. Unexpectedly he moved towards me and carefully rubbed his head against mine, helping me lift myself up as I limped on my foot until I felt it healing better. He licked the side of my face which took me aback and I knew if I was back in my hybrid body, my face would be red as a tomato. I didn't know much about wolf-ness or whatever werewolves call it, but something told me that that was a little personal. I rubbed my head against his body to get a reaction and his whole body stiffened.

I felt worried for a second before I felt a light bite around my neck and I looked towards Klaus who seemed to be smirking with his best wolf face. He bent down before jumping forwards towards me and I moved swiftly out of his range. I knew that we were playing and I sent out a playful bark towards him. I now jumped towards him, pinning him down and holding my paw on his body. Klaus though quickly caught on and pushed me back and went to attack my body, pressing it against the muddy ground lightly but hard enough to know he was the alpha. I barked at him to stop, hopefully he would understand, and he did his wolf smirk before backing off.

I jumped up and looked down at my legs and paws. My frown grew wider when I realized the rest of my body was covered in mud. Klaus who was barely covered snorted in his wolf way and I shot him a glare and sent an angry growl towards him. He nudged my body north and took off running. I followed him and realized a huge clearing was coming up. The lake's water was shining off the moonlight and I grinned as I jumped into the shallow water, the muddy washing off after running trodding through the water. I turned to see Klaus sitting down observing me and I grinned evilly as I ran out of the water, towards him, and shook the water off of me onto him. He growled lowly and I felt my fur turn cold before he pushed me back into the water and threw water at me using his paws and tail.

He made a sort of snorting sound before trodding out of the lake and onto the grassy and dirty ground. I played around for a few more seconds before following suit and sitting next to him, our bodies touching as we looked out towards the water. I knew we were a little too close for just friends but as I laid my head down against his neck, everything felt perfect and peaceful for once.

I involuntarily moaned softly as I felt Klaus' head above mine licking my face and I closed my eyes as his tongue moved from my cheek to over my eye before I rubbed my face against his cheek. He continued licking my face for a few more seconds before rubbing his head with mine, and lightly grazing my ear with his teeth before settling down and moving his head on top of mine.

I knew I was too far gone and that after tonight, everything would change, or that was what I had thought if what he was doing was a personal gesture. It felt like it, like somewhere deep down I knew instinctively what he was doing. I knew how to fight and play as a wolf. It's like a new wolf memory set was in my brain now, telling me how to be a wolf. I gently closed my eyes and let the summer breeze hit against my fur as I leaned closer into Klaus until I could feel his heart beating in rhythm with mine.