Chapter 31: Changes

Hey Everyone!....here's chapter 31....

Two Weeks Later

Caroline's POV

I sit in my new room looking at the empty, white, motionless walls that just make me more sad and depressed. I groan and lean against one of my bags.

Maybe I should head to my mom's and get the stuff I left before college.

I wanted to shower, change my clothes, and grab a bite to eat before leaving for my mother's but I didn't move. I couldn't. I felt like shit and my heart was numb.

How could I have been so stupid? I should've just stayed away from the bad boys.

I felt my anger rising, my mood swings more out of control than ever these days. I had no idea why.

No Care! Why should you feel sorry?! You did nothing wrong! You shouldn't have to apologize or feel sorry!

Yeah!

The little bit of anger allowed me to stand up slowly and I walked into the shower, grumpily.

That's right! I shouldn't feel sad about anything! There's more guys in the world, more to life than just a silly crush on a stupid jerk-faced hybrid.

I got out of my baggy pajamas quickly, my face horrid as I looked in the mirror before turning on the shower quickly and stepping in. I scrubbed my body quickly, applied shampoo and conditioner, before stepping out of the shower and turning the water off. I walked over to my bags and threw on the most casual outfit I could find: plain white shorts and a yellow tank top.

If I'm going to be in a sour mood, at least I should wear something lighter.

I grabbed a pair of white sneakers before heading towards the door. I reached for my phone and purse before walking out the door, locking it, and walking downstairs but walking to my mother's place which would take at least twenty minutes.

I hope I can burn off some of this anger.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caroline's POV

As soon as I arrive towards my mother's place, I walk up the porch quickly before knocking on the door. I hear my mother's footsteps running down the stairs before getting louder and louder as she moves down the hallway.

"Caroline," She smiled at me and I instantly went in to hug her before replying with a "mom" back.

"Are you okay, Sweetie? What happened?" She asked and I looked up to my mother's worried face.

"I'm alright. I just haven't seen you in a while. Everything's been so hectic," I replied, back away from her a little bit.

"Where's Davina and Bonnie? Or Elena and that Hayley girl?" Mom asked and I gave the quickest lie I could think of.

"Davina and Bonnie are getting ready to pack up for college again for next semester. Elena is taking the semester off and Hayley and I both graduated already so she's moving into an apartment on the other side of the city," I explained and my mother looked at me with a look.

"And you?" She asked.

"I decided I'll stick with my bachelor's," I smiled back and she nodded.