Chapter 24: First Full Moon As A Wolf Part 1

Hey Everyone....Here's Chapter 24..enjoy!..

Caroline's POV

I stretch my arms up and turn to the right to see a beautiful sunset and sky. I smiled before jumping up and walking over to my closet, grabbing the clothes I won't mind getting dirty. I changed quickly, not wanting to be late when Klaus picked me up.

I mean, we didn't specify a meeting place or time, so does that mean he'll pick me up here?

I turn to the door as I hear footsteps approach and a soft knock. I walk over towards the door and open it slowly, smiling as I come face to face with Klaus. He leans against the door frame in dark sneakers, rugged dark blue jeans and a black henley.

"You're going to wear a dress?" He asks and I look down at my own flowered yellow dress that went down to my knees. I look back up at him and nod.

"Yeah. I figured a dress would be the easiest to put on and off and it's yellow so it'll be easier to spot in the dark. And, it's like three years old and still fits," I reason and Klaus looks at me like he's trying to hold back laughing.

"What?" I ask him. He breaks out into a smile, looks down at the ground shaking his head before looking back up at me in a goofy grin.

"I mean, the reasoning makes sense. But it's hard not to laugh imagining you wearing a bright yellow dress in the middle of the night," Klaus chuckles and I lightly shove him before walking past. Klaus turns around and I hear him walk towards me.

"So, where's the usual spot?" I ask and Klaus looks towards me, confused and I sigh.

"Where do you usually go to "wolf out"?" I ask again. Klaus just shrugs before grinning and I feel myself getting nervous.

"You have a spot right? To keep our clothes safe?" I ask again and he continues grinning.

"What if it rains?" I ask.

"It won't," Klaus immediately responds and I roll my eyes.

"You should have a safety spot. Just to keep your clothes somewhere dry, in case it rains," I tell him and he stops walking before turning to me.

"How about this, love? You pick the place and next time we'll go there," Klaus says before continuing to walk down the hall, turning when he reached the stairs.

Next time?

My heart sped up at his words before I immediately caught up with him, realizing I was a few feet behind. We walked in a comfortable silence until Klaus sidetracked and walked into another room which I realized was the library as soon as I stepped foot in it. Hayley and Elijah were talking about some new werewolf problem the Labonair pack was now having.

"Why not Elijah? We should not be condemned to the bayou. New Orleans is supposed to be split between the three creatures, not just a witch and vampire city," Hayley argued and Elijah sighed before placing a map city around his desk.

"Where do you suppose I give the werewolves room?" Elijah asks. Hayley points down on the paper and Elijah gives her a look.

"Across the river is neutral territory. I can't give you that," Elijah argues and Hayley smirks before pointing down at another place.

"The East Area is witch's territory," Elijah argues again.

"Make it Labonair's territory and shift everyone over to the left a little bit. I mean, come on Elijah, look at this map. You guys have from Lakeview to Uptown to Mid-City. Witches have everything east of that. Now, add the werewolves here, witches get Desire to Mid City, adding Lower Garden to them, and Vampire keep where they are, just losing Lower Garden," Hayley reasoned back and I smiled at the sight of them.