Chapter 28: Clubbing Night

Here's Chapter 28....enjoy...

Caroline's POV

As soon as we enter through the front doors, Rebekah shouts for Klaus and Elijah loudly before walking to the living room. I follow her confused. I see Elijah sitting in the living room already with a book in hand and hear the thudding of Klaus' footsteps down the stairs.

"Good afternoon dear sister. How was shopping?" Elijah asks while continuing to read his book, his face not lifting up.

"Yes, how was spending my money on unneeded clothes. Perhaps you spotted a nice boy working the cashier?" Klaus mocked as he rushed in the room over to the alcohol table.

"No," Rebekah glares before turning back to me. "We were followed today. I thought you said the witches didn't know about Caroline." Klaus immediately stopped pouring himself a drink before turning to me, a slight bit of concern on his face.

"They don't. What do you mean you were followed?" Klaus asks.

"Three witches. Claire's. Followed us in the shop and the street," Rebekah replied, irritated. Klaus took a full swing of what smelled like bourbon in his cup before facing me.

"Are you okay?" He asks. I nod, knowing the question is more towards me than both Rebekah and I. I try to speak up but my voice gets lost in my throat when he looks at me with those deep bluish green eyes that fit him perfectly.

"Well then, Nik, tell your vampire slaves to go find some witches. I want to have a little chat with them," Rebekah commands and Klaus rolls his eyes.

"That's not a bad idea. Niklaus, we should see if someone knows. No one but us can know about Caroline. Is it possible someone slipped?" Elijah asks, turning to me. I give him a confused look before shaking my head.

"No, my friends would never do that. Someone else must've found out," I argued and Elijah nodded before turning to Klaus.

"I say go for the Claire witch Kol fancies," Klaus smirks. "I'll gladly pay her a visit tonight."

"No," I immediately responded and I turned to Klaus. "I can go. I have to talk to Davina anyway. I'll go tomorrow."

"I'm not letting you go alone," Klaus responded.

"I'll be fine," I reasoned but I saw the worry pass over Nik's face.

"I'll be fine Nik," I reassure him, not realizing I had called him Nik again until Nik raised his head towards me, slightly smiling before turning back into his cold self.

"Good. I want to deal with this problem before, OW," Rebekah shouts at me as I step onto her foot after she mutters "before". I give her a look to shut up but Nik and Elijah's head is already turned towards us.

"Before what?" Elijah inquires.

"Before we go out again. But that's probably not going to happen again," Rebekah smirks before turning to me. "Because we are going out tonight."

I groan inwardly and give her a pleading look.

"Why," I whisper-shout at her.

"It's all part of the plan," She mouths back and winks at me before turning to her brothers.

"What do you mean 'going out'? It's not safe," Klaus states and I nod in agreement but Rebekah shoots him a glare.

"Well then, I'll take a few of the vamps to watch out for us. Besides, we're going to a known vampire club. The witches would be stupid to follow in," Rebekah laughs before turning to me. "If they do, well we'll be there to fight them off." I shake my head giggling at how crazy she sounds right now.