Chapter 26: Hormones

Here's Chapter 25!....enjoy!....

Caroline's POV

As soon as we reached the mansion, I pulled open the doors to find the house completely still and silent, the only sound was our shoes against the marble floor.

"I'm going to go shower before breakfast," I mumble looking down, playing with the sides of my dress, my blush plastered onto my face. I looked upwards to see Klaus give a short nod and before I knew it, I walked up quickly to him, standing on my toes, and giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks for the run last night. It was really fun," I muttered quickly before vamp speeding upstairs, leaving a frozen Klaus standing in the middle of the grand foyer. I lock my door before rushing towards the bathroom, stripping out of my clothes, and turning the water on. I groaned as the heat from my face and between my legs wasn't cooling with the frozen water touching my skin and I soon gave up, turning the water back to hot.

I rushed to put shampoo and conditioner on my head and soap around my body because I did not want to be late for breakfast. I run my hands over my hair allowing water to splash onto my face and neck, feeling the drops of water roam down my neck to my chest hitting my hardened nipples before falling down on my toes, the others continuing to slide down my chest, my belly button, and to the wetness stuck between my legs.

"Love, you're beautiful," Klaus hums as his body connects with mine, his face inches behind mine and his hands roaming around my body. I moan as my back connects with his front and I lift my head up so it rests on his shoulder.

"Nik," I moan out as his hands touch closer and closer to my wetness. I gasp for breath as I feel his fingers touch my hot core, his fingers moving in and out my walls before moving back up to my clit.

"Don't stop," I say, wiggling against him as one of his fingers rubs against my clit lightly and I feel my body shake involuntarily. I can feel Klaus smirk behind me and he instantly pushes me against the shower wall, looking straight into my eyes with a new passion and hunger in his.

"Beg me to fuck you," He whispers into my ear, smirking as he hands entrap my body and I feel his cock move near my entrance, closer and closer.

"Please Nik," I beg out and he backs away before slamming his lips against mine, his hard cock right outside my warm entrance.

My thoughts are interrupted by the now frozen cold water attacking my body and I immediately grab the handles and shut the water off. I breathe heavily and try to calm my body down.

Damn hormones. This was what happened when I turned the first time.

My thoughts drift into my last time having sex which was that night......

Oh my god! Has it really been four years?!

I groan at the mere thought and once I feel my heart beating regularly again, I step out of the shower and walk into my room. I go through my closet looking for clothes to wear. I decided on a red spaghetti-strapped dress with small white polka dots and a small brown belt to go around my waist along with brown sandals. After drying my hair out, I decided to head down to breakfast as my hunger had beaten my tenseness to face Klaus.

Why did I kiss him? It'll make everything awkward. We still haven't talked about the day at Tyler's.

As I reached the dining room, I turned and walked in to see Klaus sitting at the end of the table with Elijah sitting to his left, a chair down.

"How are you awake? The sun's barely risen," I ask, shock visible on my face. Elijah plopped down the newspaper and turned towards me, smiling.

"Good morning to you too Caroline," Elijah exclaimed and I turned towards Klaus while tucking a strand of hair behind my eyes and giving a small smile as I walked towards the chair to Klaus' right which was already set. My mouth watered as I focused on the plates and plates of food in front of me along with the three jugs of warm blood, each placed at a different part of the table.