Chapter 14: Secrets Made, Secrets Revealed

Hey Everyone....Here's Chapter 14....A little mix of Klaroline, Stebekah, Delena, and Benzo

Meanwhile....(same time as last chapter except in the Mikaelson Mansion)

Caroline's POV

"What am I doing up at 7:00 am Klaus?" I asked, half asleep and half awake. I rubbed my tired eyes and looked over to the half naked man a few feet across from me with two wooden bo staffs that were almost as tall as my height.

"And what the hell are those?" I ask and glare at Klaus as he chuckles to himself.

"What?" I grit out, upset.

"Love, why are you still wearing your pajamas?" Klaus asks, looking over at me. I huff and roll my eyes.

"This is Caroline at 7:00 am on a Saturday. You get what you get and don't get upset," I glare at him. He chuckles again but tries to hide it with a cough before throwing me one of the bo staff. I grip onto both ends of the staff and look up at him in question which he returns with a nod and gets into some sort of martial arts position.

Thankfully I changed into pajama shorts.

"I thought you were going to teach me how to fight, vampire style," I asked him curiously.

"This is a part of it. We don't always reach out and rip people's hearts out. One can use the objects around a room like a chair, table, or something with wood in it. Break it and use it to protect yourself," Klaus explains to me before tearing his bo staff in two pieces. He gives me a knowing look before I do the same.

"I changed my mind," Klaus evily grins at me before throwing the bits of his staff to the ground. I watch him in curiosity as he holds up his hands and signals for me to charge at him.

"You want me to hit you?" I ask.

"Try," Klaus smirks at me and I eye him.

"What's that supposed to mean? You don't think I can?" I ask.

"Love, I'm over a thousand years old and have more knowledge than any other creature. Here's an offer," Klaus smiles over at me. "Take me down and I'll do whatever you want. If you fail, you do something for me....maybe letting your friends go. Deal?"

"Deal." I smirk back at him and grip my staff pieces tighter. I vamp speed up to him and take a swing at his neck before he ducks and winks at me. I throw two more punches towards his chest and he blocks each one and hits me back in the process. I huff before running towards him again and pushing him against the floor. I smirk as I watch him smile and look over at me with surprise and shock. In an instant, he flashes somewhere and I look around to see him before I feel one of my staff pieces taken out of my arms.

"Number two: If your opponent has a weapon, take it," Klaus whispers in the back of my ear and I turn around and take a few steps back.

"You want this?" Klaus sarcastically asks, pointing towards the staff piece now resting in his right hand. "Come and get it."

Distract him, Care. You got this. Don't let him get to you.

I run up to him and try to aim for his stomach but he blocks my staff piece with his. I take another three shots, each blocked from his arm or staff piece before he grips my arm.

"Is that all you have, Caroline?," Klaus taunts me, trying to get me upset.

It's working.

He lets go of me and I back a few steps away before smirking back at him. I throw the staff at him fast and at the same time, vamp speeding towards him. He hits the staff away to the floor and I take the distraction as I punch him in the nose, grab the staff and push him against the nearest wall.