40. Memos

The heart-broken girl wanders in her room and grabs hold of a certain red diary

The heart-broken girl wanders in her room and grabs hold of a certain red diary. It had the memos of her past feelings and events that she scribbled down in her daily diaries.

A very old paper slightly removing off on the edges catches her attention.

It was the time when everything started,

11 April 2010

Dear Diary,

Theres a new neighbur next door to us. The boy name is Jake. I gave him a cookie and he agreed to be my friend. He is shy. He speak less. But he is good boy. Mommy told me we wuld be good friends in future.

I will take him to the field tomorow. I will ask mommy to make some cookies for him. He likes cookies. He looks happy when he eats them.
__________________________

17 May 2010

Dear diary,

I saw Jake cry today because his appa passed away soon and he missed his appa when dada wanted to take me to amuzment park. I feel bad for telling him about that. But then Dada gave him a ice cream and said not to cry. I ask dada to take Jake along with me to the amuzment park and he agreed.

We had a lot of fun on the rides. Jake won a soft toy at a game and he gave it to me. It is so cute. I am going to call it pupzy because it looks like a puppy. I am going to call Jake pupcy too. Yes a difference of 'c' it still sounds same. He likes the name.

Bella grabs her pupzy who is silently laying on the bed. She puts it on her lap and continues to read further, sniffing in nostalgia.

12 June 2010

Dear Diary,

Today was pupcy's first day at my school. We both are in the same class and grade. He was nervous and his mom had a job in the morning so he came with us.

Mommy made a second lunch box for him. Pupcy is a little boy. He held my hand till we reached the school.

I introduced him to some of my friends. They werent nice to him. He was sad about it. I did not like how they treat him.

Lucy spoke bad about him and troubled him at the lunch break and I slapped her. She went crying to the teacher and complained about me. But she was the one who did wrong first. Pupcy came in between and said he slapped her. He lied for me.

The teacher called aunt sally. I tried to tell them that it was my mistake she was the one who spoke bad about him but no one listen to me. Aunt sally was very angry at pupcy. She beat him in front of everyone.

He did not cry. But I know he was hurt. I feel bad. I am going to tell everything to mommy now.

14 August 2010