9. Displaced

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

After they bided goodbyes, Bella went straight home, Jay made a plan to meet at the café.

This was the first time Bella was going out with someone other than Eva and Jake.

She stood in front of the mirror and looks at her face, square-rimmed spectacles adore her oval-shaped face.

She soon realized that she was running late for her meet or should we say 'date' with Jay. She was honestly nervous, what if it gets awkward? She doesn't even know him that well.

All she ever heard from Jake about him was 'stay away from Jay'. And that's it. No explanation for whatever reason he wanted her to stay away from Jay. He ordered and she followed.

It had always been that way since their childhood, when Jake told her not to talk to someone, she would keep that in mind and maintain safe distance towards that person.

But something about Jay was different, she kept her distance from him, but yet he came closer and that was something that never happened before.

Shaking off these silly thoughts in her mind, she reminds herself that its just two new friends hanging out together and nothing else.

Bella is now defiantly going to be late, and it didn't fit in her principles. Being punctual is must.

She grabs a random purple sweatshirt and white shorts. She immediately puts it on.

She also clutches her bag and puts her laptop and necessary things in case she decides to stay longer in the café and study or write if a sudden idea comes up.

After 5 minutes she reaches the café and begins to look around for Jay, but he wasn't around. She removes her phone from her bag and calls Jay, he immediately picks it up.

"Where are you?" Bella asks, while she continues to look around the café.

"I am at the café; I am waiting for you here." Jay replies from the other side, Bella widens her eyes and scans the café again.

"I don't see you anywhere, wait which café are you at?"

"I am at the café near our school, which café was I supposed to come at?"

[A/N]

Looks like they accidentally went to different places.

Thank you so much for your support until now.

Love ya ❤

Next chapter coming soon...