18. Troubles

Bella and Eva share a worried look and follow them

Bella and Eva share a worried look and follow them. Eva manages to whisper in between, "I better hope that this isn't shady."

"I don't know, let's see. Maybe it's about the upcoming fest?" Bella mumbles. This had to do something with Jake.

Mia would never talk to her unless it was about Jake. She kind of has a hint of what was going to happen but she stays quiet and comforts a hyper Eva saying that it will alright.

They take her to a washroom and ask her to come inside. Eva and Bella frown at this weird choice of place but decide to follow them nonetheless.

After they reach inside, the two minions of Mia lock the door. And that puts Bella and Eva into a tough spot. The washroom was empty no one other than these five girls were present in there.

That raises Bella's suspicion.

Bella tries to question her and get this done for once and for all, "What do you want to talk to me about?"

Mia scowls at her and asks, "Who do you think you are?" she titles her head and staggers a deep stare in Bella's eyes.

Bella scoffs at her and rolls her eyes, clearly offended by the tone, "What do you mean?"

That triggers Mia and pushes Bella and faces her to see the mirror. Eva tries to help her but the other two grab her and pull her apart.

She yells causing her voice to echo in the washroom, "Look at your face in the mirror. Nerd."

She then grabs Bella's glasses off her face, and smirks. Bella blinks in order to make her eyes accustomed to the environment.

"What are you doing?" Bella shouts at her and tries to take her glasses back.

Eva twists her wrists held by the Mia's minions, unable to get away from their grasp she shouts, "Give her glasses back to her!" that makes the minions clasp a hand on her mouth.

"Look at her hairstyle, are we in middle school?" Mia mocks her and pulls one of her bunches, making Bella groan in pain.

The other two girls start laughing at the comment and Eva stamps hard on their feet, making them close their disgusting mouths and hiss in pain.

"What do I have anything to do with you?" Bella demands and takes her hair in her two ponytails in her care.

Mia ignores her question and touches Bella's face roughly, "I pity Jake sometimes, he has to put up with you, I mean look at you... you can't even stand aside of him-"

"That's enough! Bella don't listen to her!" Eva yells and drags her body to reach Bella's hand.

"It's getting noisy here, I am just here for a friendly discussion with Bella... others aren't welcomed here." she glares at Eva and gestures her friends to dispose Eva out.

The two friends open the locked door and push Eva outside. Eva falls on the floor and she gets up immediately to go inside but they lock the door on her face.

She slams the door multiple times but no one responds.

Bella widens her eyes at Mia, "How dare you!"

Mia seems unaffected and cockily says, "Now where we?"

Bella distance herself from Mia and gives her a disgusting look, but Mia continues to come closer to Bella.

"Those were Jake's words not mine," she raises her hands and chuckles at Bella who frowns at her.

"What did he say?"

[A/N]

A catfight warning!!

Vote and comment if you want to know what happens next ;))

Love ya<33

Muahahahaahah!!