33. Breaks

That voice belonged to none other than Jay, he came sprinting towards Sunghoon and helped him get up

That voice belonged to none other than Jay, he came sprinting towards Sunghoon and helped him get up. He threw angry daggers at David and the other bullies.

Jake finally turned around and gritted his teeth, “Look who’s here, Jay Park or should we call you a traitor.”

“Jake what are you doing? They are threatening Sunghoon.” Jay spoke in a concerning tone. He was in utter shock after seeing Jake doing nothing about this.

“I am doing what you always did.” Jake rumbled out the words which directly hit Jay. “Jay never bullied me, Jake!” Sunghoon preached and furrowed his brows in anger.

He knew Jake was aware about that but Jake was so out of control that nothing he said would have effect on him.

Jay held Sunghoon tight in his arms, keeping him steady.

David was throwing daggers in Jay’s direction. But this time, Jay ignored him. He could be brave for once and overcome his fear. He had Sunghoon by his side after all.

“Jay you better know how much betraying us would cost you,” David heatedly addressed. Expecting Jay to get his ass back in their gang and leave that boy alone.

“I do know, but I don’t fucking care about that anymore.” Jay sassily replied, he then glanced at the skates which were taken away from their hands. 
Jake couldn’t react to it, he seemed speechless about the situation.

On the other hand, David balled his fist and was about to beat the shit out of Jay but Jake stopped him.

“We are done here; the other matters can be solved later. Get going.” Jake imparted and asked them to get the heck out of the academy before someone gets caught.

The gang members flee from the scene followed by David stomping his feet and sparing a glare in Jay’s direction.

“Jake what was that about?” Sunghoon asks him as he worriedly looks at him.
He was however answered by silence.

“What was the deal you made with David?” Jay probes him as he gets closer to Jake, demanding for an explanation.

“It’s none of your fucking business.” Jake spats and then rolled his eyes.

“Jake, can we talk? Please, I want to know what’s bothering you. I know you better than this, you weren’t doing this on your own will. Did anyone force you or—” Sunghoon imparted, trying to confront Jake but the next thing Jake does shocks him.

Jake gives a hard push on Sunghoon’s shoulder, “Don’t fucking say you know me. You know the one I show you. And I don’t want to waste my breath anymore. I am getting the hell out of here.”

He just passed by Sunghoon, who was frozen like a statue from the impact.

Jay swiftly moved forward and tried to stop Jake. But Jake yanked his hand out of his grasp and didn’t even bother to spare him a glance.

Sunghoon broke down, he squatted and mumbled incoherent things through his hand and chocked out few sobs. “What did I do wrong?”

Jay ran back to Sunghoon and sat beside him, rubbing his back to comfort him. He just quietly listened to Sunghoon and consoled him.

The next day Jay got the news that Sunghoon left the country. And he couldn’t contact him anymore.

That enraged Jay, a little too much. He knew who to blame for this.

________________________★

Bella gasps in shock as she tries to swallow down the information. Jake behaved that way? She recalls the day and it flashes back in her mind.

There was a fight between Jake and Sunghoon before he left. But she didn’t remember the details.

She never asked Jake about it and assumed that it would be because he was upset about Sunghoon leaving the country.

“I don’t know what to say… Jay I had no idea.” Bella puts a comforting hand on Jay’s knee.

“So do you still feel the same about him? Now that you know the truth.”

[A/N]

*coughs* so umm... Thoughts?

Vote and comment!

Love ya<33 bye!