2. Accidents

✧༺♥༻✧

✧༺♥༻✧

Mia's expressions smoothens when she sees Jake catching up to Bella who was looking down trying to get up after the fall.

"Are you alright?" Bella hears Jake say, and she stretches her hands forward in attempt to seek his support.

When no response is received she glances up at Jake only to see him helping the Burnette. Mia smirks at Bella and then fake limps.

Bella wasn't even surprised, why does she gets hurt by such mere incidents? Was it because she wasn't his priority or that he didn't cared about her?

Bella groans at the sight and helps herself up, dusting her skirt in attempt to divert her attention from Jake. They were flirting already, seriously now, of all the times?

A sudden sting in the heart made Bella realize that she couldn't stand this any longer. Every time she got her hopes up, they crumbled down the next second, right in front of her eyes.

Jake holds Mia's hand and helps her to reach her classroom which was the first one near the entrance as she continues to limp for support and gradually leans closer to him.

Bella decided to walk away. She couldn't handle this act and all that flirting at once. She feels heat creeping her face and she starts running in order to reach the classroom as soon as possible.

The tears are almost at the brim, she hates it when her feelings control her outer self.

She tries to wipe her eyes while sprinting down the hallway and she stumbles again on someone, but the person grabs her by her arms gently shaking her as the tears fall off.

Her melancholy hazel eyes dropped beads of pearls along her rosy cheeks.

She mumbled incoherent words, cursing her fate.
"Sorry Jay, I was distracted for a while." She quickly diverts her eyes and takes a step behind.

A raven haired, strikingly handsome boy with lazer cut jawline, his shirt was tucked out and pants were creased.

He let go of her and tilted his neck to take a good look of her face which was facing downwards.

"You are crying? What happened?" Jay asked, his eyes teeming with worry.

"Its nothing." Bella replied and went inside the classroom without sparing another glance at Jay who was left stunned, questioning himself for any mistake made.

He spotted Jake and Mia at the corner of the hallway chatting and lost among themselves.

The realization struck Jay, 'she likes Jake'.

[A/N]

Dimension: Dilemma is sooo goood.

Just a little bit's lyrics hit on a different level.

Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment.

Love ya!