21. Sides

The blood drips down from Jay's nose and gets accumulated on his lips, he wipes it with his thumb

The blood drips down from Jay's nose and gets accumulated on his lips, he wipes it with his thumb. His eyes burning with anger and pain.

He roars loudly, "You bastard!" he charges towards Jake and grabs his collar in fit of rage, trying to lock his bulging eyes with Jake.

To make him admit that it was indeed his fault, he is sorry, and begs for forgiveness.

His blooded hands stain Jake's white collar. But Jake grits his teeth as he tears apart his gaze and that infuriates Jay even more.

Jake expected Jay to punch him by now, much to his delight Jay was pulled away from him.

Bella on the other side garbs Jay's torso and pulls him apart from Jake. Pleading him to stop.

Eva rushes to Jake's side and avoids him from grabbing Jay's collar. Jake just straightens his wrinkled t-shirt and Eva backs away.

Jay realises that what he was about to do won't make any difference on that jerk and instead it would only keep on aiding violence which he promised someone to avoid.

"Jake leave!" Bella yelps with tears in her eyes and avoids looking at Jake. She had already had enough for the day, she didn't want to see him. Not today.

Not after whatever had happened that day. She needs some time to think about all of this.

That sends an immense shock wave to Jake. He doesn't take it well; she isn't on his side. He stands frozen on his place. She is on Jay's side.

Bella pulls up spare tissues from her pocket and gives it to Jay to wipe the blood.

When Jay couldn't wipe the blood clearly, Bella offers to wipe it for him and she leans closer to his face. That makes Jay flushed and gain a chance to gaze into her hazel eyes. Melting hazel eyes, teeming with worry.

Jake sees them together and then it hit him, the jealousy, the nauseating feeling of someone else being close to her. The feelings he tried so hard to deny but, in the end, he has no other choice but to walk away from that place. From them.

Jay sees Jake going away and it makes him feel satisfied. Because according to him, it serves Jake right. Seeing Jake miserable was like a karma to him.

Eva who witnessed everything in silence, taps on Bella's shoulder who was disposing the tissues.
Eva mutters, "Jake went away, Bella." Bella just hums in acknowledgment, she later says, "Thank you Eva and sorry you had to-"

"It's alright, let's go..." Eva affirms and then glances at her wrist watch, "Bella I am getting late, I am sorry but I have to-"

"I know, goodbye." Bella puts up a sweet smile and pushes Eva to go before her. "Don't worry, I'll go with Jay. Just go already!"

Eva gives her a last apologetic look and then sprints across the hallway.

"Let's leave... Jay you have to answer my questions. And we have to talk about it." Bella emphasises on the talk that happened few minutes ago.

Jay nods and they go back to their class to pick up their backpacks.

They were awfully quiet, Jay decided to break the silence, "Where are we meeting? Let's decide this now or else we will again end up at different places." He giggles as he lets out the words, but Bella doesn't join in.

"Wherever you want," she murmurs. Jay sees her looking down the whole time and he tries to lift up the mood, "I'll be at your door in half an hour, I will take you to a place."

Bella glances at Jay and frowns, "Which place?"

His lips quirk up into a smile, "You'll know when you get there!"

__________________________________

[A/N]

Double update coming up in a bit!

Just a daily reminder, that you're loved, appreciated and wonderful in your own way.

Did I mention that I love you?

<333333