37. BOYFRIEND!?

"That's interesting and surprisingly new

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"That's interesting and surprisingly new. So just as a friend or something else...?" Bella's mom spiritedly raises her brow, expecting to get some juicy information about her daughter's life.

Bella never talked to her about boys or crushes, so she had to ask about it from her friends but never got anything out if them. And now that here is this handsome boy claiming to like her daughter, she couldn't lose this opportunity to take his interview. Could she?

"MOM!" Bella exclaims, and buries her face in hands, in both frustration and embarrassment.

"Geez girl! I am asking him not you. So Jay, you were saying..." Her Mom shuts her up and turns towards Jay.

Jay sits there, awkward as hell. Regretting to come here the first place, not the hug part though, that is something to be proud of and to remember for at least few more weeks till he makes his move again.

As if on cue, the door knocks and the most expectedly unexpected person enters. Here goes the mood.

"You got Gimbap? Thank Sally from my side. Bella's dad loves this and it had grown on me too." Bella's mom softly chuckles, taking the dish from Jake's hand and goes inside the kitchen.

"You again?" Jake frowns at the aforementioned boy, and sits right on the spot where Bella's mom first sat.

They glare at each other for a second and then jerk their necks on the opposite sides. That is a sight to laugh at, but Bella just purses her lips, suppressing her giggles.

Her gaze goes hither and thither, from Jake to Jay as they stare at her.

They both spurt similar words, "What are you looking at?" and when both of them realise that said the same thing, they share an intense look. Eyes tapers and their breath hitches.

"Two kids shooting bullets through their eyes." Bella replies and bit her lower lip to stop herself from bursting into laughter.

"Kids!?" They yell, together again.

"Why are you copying me?" again.

At this point they roll their eyes and Bella starts laughing.

"Did I miss something?" Clara arrives there and her gaze shifts from the laughing Bella to two kids staring at her in amusement.

Bella halts and denies the existence of an uncanny event, "Nothing."

Clara shrugs slightly and passes two glasses of fruit juice to the guests.

Both of them reach for the same glass and Jake grasps it before Jay could, giving Jay an arrogant smile.

To which Jay passes a forced smile and grabs the other one. Clara studies their expressions and guesses, "Are you two close?"

"NO!" Jay and Jake shout together.