one

1 year later
Scarlet's POV
We didn't live there anymore. We still lived in California but we moved to a different house. I am 18 now. Lauren's my best friend. My brother isn't with Isabelle anymore. Yet he stills goes to that college. Which Is where I'm going. University of California. We were leaving today. I was pretty excited not gonna lie.

"Bye momma." I smiled while hugging my mom. "Bye baby tell your brother I said hi." She smiled. "Okay will do love you." I said to her. She smiled and kissed my head. I hugged her again and got in the car with Lauren. "Bye Miss Steel!" Lauren yelled and waved at my mom. I giggled at her. She turned on the radio while I pulled out the drive way. Bitch better have my money by Rihanna was on.

"Oh shit!" We both yelled. It was our favorite song. "BITCH BETTER HAVE MY MONEY!" We both sang obnoxiously. It took us about 1 hour to get there but we finally got there. I parked and we both got out the car and went to the trunk to get our stuff. We rented an apartment in the apartment complex as my brother. We walked up to the front desk and signed the papers and stuff then got our keys. I knew my brothers apartment number so we walked to his door.

We banged on the door. "OPEN UP!" We both said in manly voices. The door swung open and there stood a tall blonde. "Excuse me who are?" She asked. "Um doesn't Connor live here?" I asked. "No he lives right there." She laughed and pointed to the door across from hers. "Oh." Lauren and I said. She closed the door and we both started laughing.

We knocked on Connors door and he appeared. "Hey Connor!" We both smiled. "Hey um you guys should come back later." He said awkwardly. "Why do you have a girl over." I smirked. "Maybe." He laughed. "Fine we will come back later." I sighed. He nodded and shut the door. Lauren looked sad. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing." She sighed.
••••••••••••••••••••••
This chapter was bad! :( JESUS help my writing. Sorry it took long had to clean my room. 😒 ttyl guys ily!