Taehyung is whiny after sex so Jungkook can't do much.

Well, to say Taehyung had shrieked at the sudden lifting in the air by Jungkook who hooks his arms under his pretty thighs and back to hoist him up and take him to the bathroom.

"We need to clean you up properly, petal" With this excuse he took the younger one in the shower, both already naked so it wasn't the problem when he opened the tap and the hot water swished out with thin waves.

Taehyung didn't complain, suddenly turned on by the other's needy eyes and was distracted by his tattoos that looks a bit too good on him and not to mention the muscles which made him think about how last night it was moving under his palm and there goes his composure when Jungkook made a move.

Taehyung's back was on Jungkook's chest as the mafia's naughty hand slowly trails down in between his legs and cups his mound.

"Looks like you're not empty yet.." Jungkook huskily whispers in his ears, lips touching the soft shell as his middle finger slowly pushes inside his hole, in between his folds.

"Let me do you a favor, hm?" Jungkook had a smirk, a proud fat, and arrogant smirk when Taehyung throws his head back on his shoulder and moans out softly, in his deep voice when Jungkook's pad of finger perfectly touches on Taehyung's sweet spot.

Jungkook now knows his body and his insides with blind eyes as the latter had known all of his sweet spots and found many that even Taehyung didn't know about.

"Fuck, hyung. You're so hot" Taehyung rasped out, glimmering, contented, needy, moaning in delight as Jungkook adds another finger, dominantly pushing Taehyung's legs open to reach further and fingers him under the hot shower.

Jungkook's mouth finds the next target as he sucks on Taehyung's shoulder, seeing red blotches spread all over Taehyung's collarbones and chest from last night and feeling his heart swell in fondness.

With Jungkook cleaning Taehyung's hole by fingering him ruthlessly under the raining shower on top of them in the pathetic excuse of cleaning him up or more like emptying the latter up from his cum-to him then changing position and pulling Taehyung up from his thighs and slamming him against the wall to enter the same hole he just cleaned up.

Now here they are, Jungkook fucking into Taehyung who was continuously moaning, whining in overstimulation while his legs tighten around Jungkook's torso, he digs his legs of heels in Jungkook's side of hips in delight.

Filling Taehyung up once again when after a long steamy and hard fucking against the wall under a shower first thing in the morning, mind clouded with lust.

They made love even after having each other last night, talking about not getting enough of each other, the answer will be them.

Loud breathes could be heard but the wide smile of satisfaction on fucking in the morning when needs buzz in their body was dancing on both of the male's faces.

"That was fucking awesome!" Jungkook breathes against Taehyung's neck. "I didn't even realize how we got here" Taehyung chuckles as he says in between his breaths. "It was all hazy"

"We're doing it again sometime in the future and you can't say no" Jungkook pulls out, pecking Taehyung's lips softly and looking at him with his twinkling eyes, the same one.

Taehyung chuckles deeply, cupping Jungkook's cheek and bending down a bit to peck his button nose as he was still pinned against a wall with his limbs curl on Jungkook's torso.

"Deal," He said dramatically and giggled when Jungkook cheered and gently placed him on the floor.

"Now let me empty you for real this time" Jungkook offered but Taehyung grabbed his hands which were going in between his legs again but this time with innocent intention.