"So Karen knocked up has nothing to do with the hermit thing?" Ivy could always see right through lip when he was either lying or being genuinely honest and he knew she could tell but always thought to try.

"Pass me my shirt." Lip begged avoiding the question.

"Not until you tell me why you have been huddled up in here All morning." Lip then sighed before sitting up

"Karen's a dick. I really loved her you know and I'd do anything for her but Jody had to come in and ruin everything." Lip mumbled, she could tell he was pissed.

"I swear you two just hooked up nothing more" lip sighed at her words before jumping down and grabbing his top himself.

———————

Ivy was rummaging through the fridge when the door opened , she turned around to see a very dirty looking Frank .

"Ian. Daddy needs an alibi for a few months ago." Frank slurred his words as he tried to get Ivy to help him.

"Ivy. I'm not ur kid and no" she corrected, lightly pushing Frank away from her so she could continue to get her food.

Lip then walked down the stairs

"Son I need your help." Frank turned to his actual son who still had a face of a slapped ass.

"Not really in the mood right now frank to bail your ass out ." Lip disputed not wanting to help his dad.

"Heh I got a problem."

"Karen's pregnant." Lip huffed.

The room then went silent as frank stared at the two that stood there staring back at him, Frank seemed more in shock then both Ivy and lip.

"Oh."

"Yeah oh frank now go find someone else to help you with your problem" Ivy patted his back as she walked past him with lip following behind her.

"How you feeling?" Ivy asked lip as they sat in the living room together

"I've felt better." They both chuckled a bit before turning the tv on. "Ian's missing out you know."

"The Fuck you on about?" Ivy felt her heart drop, she didn't know what was about to come.

"I mean look at you Ivy. You're so hot." Lip then leant forwards and kissed Ivy but she didn't pull away until they heard a cough behind them.

"Woah , was not expecting that." Frank laughed to himself once he had both teenagers attentions.

"Fuck lip that was a mistake what the hell is wrong with you!" Ivy slapped him round the face before running up the stairs.

She sat on Ian's bed and cried as Liam laid in his crib so peacefully, Ivy wished she was him.

"Liam I wish I was still your age yknow, you have such an easy life. lip just tried to kiss me, yeah your brother whose like my brother which just makes that wrong. I didn't even wanna kiss him." She ranted to the baby who just babbled back at her.

She stopped talking to Liam when she heard footsteps coming towards the boys room.

"Ivy?" She heard Ian call

"Go away Ian." He ignored her and entered the room to see her now sat on his bed with tears slowly streaming down her face.

"What's wrong?" He said as he sat beside her but she stayed quiet "you're shaking Ivy your clearly stressed."

"You're gonna hate me."
She began to cry even more.

"Ivy i would never ever hate you." He pulled her in for a hug until she felt comfortable to say what had happened.