Chapter 52

Through half of the movie, Gun has managed to fall asleep, Arm and Off talking about something, hushed so they won't wake him up. Tay cradles his hand through New's hair every now and then, playing with random strands of hair in the meantime.

The scene in the movie changes dramatically as the guy grabs the girl by her hair drags her really close to him and New can feel the familiar hand in his hair tighten its grip on it, dragging New's head back at the same time the girl's neck is exposed.

He can see the fear in her eyes, the way she knows what's coming but doesn't fight him on it as the sudden emotions fill her body. He bends down, so close to her silky skin, lips curling into a smirk.

His breath hitches and his eyes close on instinct as she's about to be bitten, missing the rest of the scene when familiar lips and teeth graze his neck. His gasp is muffled my fingers as Tay brings his other hand to his lips.

"Hush." Tay whispers against his neck. "We don't want to wake them up."

He drags his eyes to the other three that are now fast asleep. "What are you doing, Tay?" He whispers back harshly.

"Remembering." Tay says as he drags his lips against New's skin. The soft tongue that darts out and draws foreign patterns against his neck diverts his attention enough for Tay's hand to crawl under his shirt and start caressing his skin. New stays still, not knowing what to do as arousal spreads through his body.

"I wanna remember how you taste." Tay continues. "How good your skin feels under my hands."

New swallows thickly as Tay pushes at the hem of his shirt. "I wanna see all you've got under the layer of these clothes." Tay smiles against his neck. "I know that there's more than I remember, because you're addictive to it." He shudders against the last words. "Just like I'm addictive to you."

"Tay." New shakes his head, trying to fight this. "I thought we were trying to be friends." He says thickly.

Tay hums. "We are, babe."

New snorts. Why is he saying this, then? Friends don't do that.

"We are." Tay insists. "If we weren't..." He pauses, throwing New a bone and even if he shouldn't, he takes it.

"What if we weren't?" He asks, nervous for the answer. The walls he built around himself melt once again as he feels the smirk against his right cheek.

"First, I'd take you home." Tay starts, his voice husky and deep. "Then I'd take all of our clothes as soon as we'd be inside. I'd pull you into the shower, because I know how tense you are all the time and I know how much the warm water relaxes you." He kisses his cheek lightly to make him relax. It doesn't help. "I'd kiss you under the spray of water, then."

New shivers with want. "I'd kiss you for so long until the water got cold and we'd have to get out. Then, I'd take you to bed and tie you up with my bandana. The red one, 'cause I like how red looks against your skin. I would look at you, naked and flushed from the shower as you'd try to squirm away from my gaze, but I'd kiss you again to stop you. Moving lower and lower, I'd trace your skin with my tongue. When you'd expect me to take you into my mouth, I'd turn you over quickly and before you could protest, I'd start opening you with my fingers and with the tip if my tongue."

New barely stifles a moan from the words. Tay's hand trips against his skin, comes to rest at his hip, soothing the want.

"I'd have you squirming and begging for my cock before I'd give it to you." Tay continues. "When I'd have you ready, I would turn you over again. I'd suck a million marks onto your neck and your chest until your moans and pleas could be heard through the whole neighborhood. When I'd be sure that you couldn't take it anymore, I'd push into you, so deep and so fast to make us both cry out from pleasure. I'd try to make it last longer, but I'd make you come just from my cock, untouched and I'd follow right after because you'd clench around me so sweetly and because I'm sure I've never seen something more beautiful and arousing than you when you come undone beneath me, New." Tay whimpers against his neck as he picks up loose strands of hair that are sticking at New's forehead from the sweat.

"Later, when you'd be lying in my arms fast asleep and breathing evenly, I'd admire the traces of me on your body. The way you'd look just like you're mine, more than ever. And you'd tease me in the morning about being possessive and kinky as fuck, but I'd kiss you to shut you up. I'd take you to bed again and we'd make love for days, until how much I love you and how much you mean to me would be better imprinted in your skin." Tay finishes.

"Tay." New gasps.

Tay hums. "I know, love."

New doesn't know what to do, or how to act. He can't move because he thinks he might faint from the way his head spins and his whole body trembles. Nothing's going to happen here tonight. He prays that his dick gets the memo and calms down.

"You can't say those things." He groans.

Tay laughs. "You see that I can." He teases.

"Damn you." New says, but his lips twitch as he fights a helpless smile.

"I promised, I'd try to be your friend, New." Tay says and New melts from the nickname. "This is the best I can do."

"You're quite shit at it." New points out.

"Oh, New. I'm great at it." Tay breathes. "If I weren't, we'd be making those wishes come true." He smirks and New snorts.

They keep quiet for minutes, just holding onto each other, but shuffling on the floor brings them out of their daze.

"Are you two quite finished so we can stop pretending we can't hear you?" Gun says.

New's head snaps up as Tay muffles a laugh against his shoulder.

"That was hot as fuck." Arm says with his cheeks flushed. "Not sure I wanted to witness it, though." He grimaces and New laughs along with everyone else.

"How kinky are you exactly, Tawan?" Gun asks.

Instead of Tay or even New, Off's the one who gives the answer.

"You don't wanna know, babe." He shakes his head while Gun looks at him amusedly. "I've practically lived with him half of my life and the walls that separated us weren't thick enough."

New feels a pang of jealousy, but covers it up with a laugh of his own.

"Can we stop talking about sex for one minute?" Arm asks. Everyone stays quiet. "Horny bastards." He grins. "Newie, who's gonna help you to move in?"

New rented a house now that he's moving back to Bangkok. He could've stayed with his family, but he figured that he's old enough and earns enough to live by himself. He has yet to move in, though.

"Um." He pauses, looking around the room. "You lot?" He asks hopefully.

Tay nods at him, agreeing, but the rest of them shake their heads.

"You wanna move in on the next weekend." Arm starts. "I'm going with Alice to her parents' house and these two" He points to Off and Gun. "Are going to Phuket, remember?"

He does remember. "Yeah." He groans, taking his head in his hands. "I can't wait for another week, my mom's already flipping shit because of my things scattered around the house."

"I guess it's just you and me, then." Tay says and New turns to look at him. He's got a shit-eating grin on his face that makes New give him a glare. It earns him a laugh from everyone. "I promise not to take advantage of your innocence." He promises and New snorts while everyone laughs once again.

"Fuck my life." New says as he facepalms which sets Arm into a deeper hysteria. He's a bubble just ready to burst, New thinks sometimes.