Chapter 04

New is about to exit the club, when he trips over his own feet and knocks someone to the ground falling on top of him.

Well, shit.

"Seriously, dude?!" Says the guy with the brown eyes from the other day.

They're so pretty that New could get lost in them again, but he's not in the mood after he gets thrown off of the guy by someone else. He's good-looking, as are the other three guys, all of them watching New with pure anger.

This is bad, really bad, New thinks.

The same guy pulls him on his feet and goes to punch him, but the brown-eyed one is on his feet, too, and grabs his fist just when it was about to connect with New's jaw.

"Tay! Let me, he's a jerk. Maybe he'll have a better coordination after I kick him around for a bit." The guy grits out.

"Don't. Krist." Tay asks nicely and patiently.

"No. This stupid queer won't get away that easily. Look what he's wearing, the little faggot. I'm gonna.."

"Krist, stop!" The guy-Tay yells. "No fighting tonight. Mike, Earth. Get him and take him home. Now."

The boys look confused and astonished, but obey immediately. New finds it unbelievable that they'd listen to someone like that. They don't even ask questions. They murmur something like 'yes ' and ' sure, Tay ' and they're off.

They collect Krist in their arms and take him away the same instant. He tries to fight, but one look from Tay and he's silenced.

Once they're gone, Tay turns to him.

He just stands there looking at New for a minute. And New looks back. He only saw his eyes the last time, but now? Under the street lights he looks like a fallen angel from those stories Sheyn used to read.

He's a brunette, from what New can see. His hair almost matches his eyes and it looks so soft that New has to fist his hand to stop himself from moving and reaching out towards it to touch it. He's gorgeous even with those little imperfections, like the mark on his neck or his nose that doesn't quite fit on his face, but New still finds it pretty.

His eyebrows furrowed in confusion make him look so young, even if New's pretty sure they're the same age. He's wearing a white thank top under his black leather jacket with ripped jeans and black boots to go with the whole bad-boy look. He's all muscles under those, New knows.

"I really am sorry." New decides to speak to cut the silence short.

Tay looks like he's going to burst from the sudden anger that shows on his face. "I'm not interested in your apologies." He says. "This is the second time it happened. Is it true, what Krist said? Are you following me?"

New's panicking. "No, of course not. I.." He stops in his confusion and he doesn't find a word to say.

What he doesn't expect is himself being pressed roughly between the concrete wall in the alley and a warm solid body.

Tay is really close. He can count his lashes even in the dim lights. If New didn't know what to say before, he can't even think of a word now.

If those hands weren't holding him so tight at the point of hurting him, New would find it hot. He still kind of does. But when Tay opens his mouth to speak, he short-circuits from the way his lips almost touch New's.

"You like this, you little queer, don't you?" Tay voice is low and husky, and New is afraid right now. He didn't expect this turn of events.

"This is what you wanted, right? That's why you've been doing this. You wanna be pressed just like this. I bet you've been following me around imagining this whole situation. "

He presses even closer to New, and he didn't think it was possible.He aligns their hips and New is gone.

Tay grinds on him for a few moments and if he wasn't holding New, he'd fall to the ground. "Would you like me to fuck you right here, ha? Answer me." He growls.

"Tay." New pleads. He doesn't even know what he's pleading for.

Tay slams him hard on the wall. "What? You would. Well sorry for you but I'm not a stalking little faggot like you! I don't deal with shit like that." Tay yells and New comes to his senses. He gathers his strength and pushes Tay so hard that he falls on the ground.

Tay is a mess of limbs and he doesn't look angry or shocked. If anything, he looks amused.

"Fuck you! Who do you think you are to treat me like that? I made a mistake and I apologized. Your friend already punished me enough, don't you think? You didn't have to be rude as well." New yells back. "And I didn't stalk you. I have a much better taste than stupid boys with a giant ego."

"I'm Tay Tawan. Doesn't that say anything?" Tay asks expecting that this guy will come to his senses and lower his tone.

"Not a clue?" New just glares at him.

"Well we wouldn't be having this conversation if you knew." Tay deadpans. He got on his feet in a second. "If I was you, I'd do my homework, man. The next time we see each other won't be pleasant if you don't know."

"Know what? That you're a despicable jerk? Oh, I know that very well." He turned his back on Tay. He didn't look back.

Tay stood there in the dark as he watched the man leave. He didn't have a problem like this in months.

Everyone knew better than to mess with him. This guy didn't know the rules and Tay was about to teach him.