Chapter 05

When New gets home that night, he takes his clothes off immediately and drops them on the floor of Gun's room. He's pissed, that's what he is.

Tay made him so damn mad that he is about to burst. He gets on his balcony and stays up all night thinking about hatred in those brown eyes.

He can't believe the nerve of Tay. He acted like a right jerk. But New doesn't know him, so he doesn't understand why it bothers him so much. He should be mad because he got insulted by a complete stranger. Those things aren't supposed to happen anymore. That was long ago.

When he first came out, everyone was shocked, because New only ever dated girls. He was always surrounded by them. They loved his shyness, but also that he had sudden self confidence.

His hazel eyes that crinkled in the ends when he smiled at their stupid jokes. How cute and shy he was with strangers, but laughed and sung at the top of his voice when he was surrounded by his friends.

When he came home one day and said to his parents the truth, he was yelled at by his father, his mom cried, his sisters didn't understand, except for Sheyn who helped him through it.

The neighbors were stunned as well, but as the years passed, everyone got used to it and New was the golden boy again for the grannies and a good lad for everyone else.

What happened tonight with Tay completely threw him off. He was nothing to New, his opinion didn't matter at all.

But New still found himself remembering their entire encounter over and over again. And he didn't understand.

What he was mad at the most was the fact that for a moment there, he believed Tay was going to kiss him. And it pisses him off that he is sure that he would kiss Tay back.

He got up to the pounding in his head and someone singing loud in his kitchen. He got up to yell at Gun, because he woke him up, but what he found in when he stormed in the kitchen was a Chinese looking giant.

He smirked and cleared his throat: "Off, I assume."

The guy turned around quickly. New thought he looked like a kid with his hands in a cookie jar - guilty. It was adorable.

"Um, I'm sorry if I was too busy with Gun, I totally forgot about you. Yes, I'm Off and you must be New, Gun's roommate."

"Yeah, nice to meet you, Off. I heard a lot about you." New said matter of factly.

"Did you, now?" He smiled and New found him even more handsome than when Gun was telling him about Off. He looks adorable, but his eyes were even domineering. His complexion is fair, and has a lean muscles in his torso, and New had to admire them.

"Nice body, Off." New admitted.

"Oh thank you, yours too." Off smiled again. "Want a cup?"

He was making coffee and New should find it hilarious that there is a stranger standing only in his boxers in his kitchen preparing him cofee, but it doesn't feel weird at all.

"Yeah, sure."

They sat down in the living room after New got dressed and started talking. Off and he were getting along really good. New found him very interesting and they had some things in common.

He was into art, he hated sport, had great taste in music and loved cooking. He also liked Gun and New already loved him for it. He was some kind of a old grandpa, as New noticed. Yeah, typical for Gun.

When Gun showed up, he found them sitting in the living room, Off still in his boxers.

"Good morning, boys. Having fun?" He teased.

"Well, I was just telling Off what a mess you are." New shot right back.

Gun opened his mouth, but closed them right away when Off stood up and kissed him softly on the mouth. "Morning, beautiful." Gun blushed like a tomato just like New thought he would.

New got up. "Off it was really nice to meet you. Gun, clean the condo, it's your turn. I'm going to the library."

"You didn't eat, darling. You know your mom.." Gun started, but New just stuck his tongue out saying that he'll have breakfast outside.