Chapter 19

Tay's still sitting on Kemi's bed thinking about what happened with New and already longing for his touch, even if it's only been a couple of minutes. He's never felt this kind of attraction towards any of the girls he was with, not even Mild.

Mild. He freezes suddenly.

The fact that he has a girlfriend and that he was cheating on her with no one less than a man hasn't even crossed his mind once.

Or the fact that the all of his friends will freak out if New opens his mouth before Tay does and tells someone what happened tonight. They are completely sure that Tay is straight and would never look at another guy in a way they look at girls. His dad would decapitate him if one of them went to tell the story.

But the way that New's lips felt on his and the way that his body trembled with desire beneath his make all of those things less important. He's not going to be sorry for this, he won't let that happen. Not when he finally got what he wanted so much.

"New..." Tay whispers to no one and exits the room ten minutes later.

New's lips still feel bruised when Joss pulls in and stops the car in front of his building. His dick is not behaving, either, because he keeps replaying what happened with Tay in Kemi's room, he's been painfully hard for the last hour and he can't do anything about it.

Joss has been quiet through the whole ride and New doesn't know what to say, either. It's weird now, between them, after that they almost kissed. They both get out of the car and he finally talks.

"I hope Gun will be fine." He says sincerely. "He was in a bad state when I saw them take him out of the condo."

"I know, he gets like that when he drinks too much. But who took him home?" New asks curiously.

Joss looks a bit apologetic when he says: "I'm sorry, but they offered to take him and I needed to get you. I..."

"Who, Joss?!" New snaps.

"Singto and Mix. Tay's friends." He says in a tiny voice.

New gapes at him for a moment and then remembers how they obeyed Tay when he defended him and he knew that they wouldn't do anything that would provoke him. He sure hoped so. He says: "It's fine, Joss. Don't worry about it."

"I couldn't afford to tell them no, but aren't you worried how they'll treat Gun?" Joss looks confused.

"A bit, yeah. But I don't think they want to suffer the consequences of their stupidity."

There's a flash of something different on Joss's face now. "Right." He drawls out. "I forgot how much respect they have for their... boss, let's put it that way."

He looks a bit disappointed when he says. "And he surely has a thing for you, doesn't he." It's not a question, so New doesn't answer it.

"Gun will be fine." He says instead.

Joss sighs and comes closer to New. "He hit me really good when we were dancing tonight and he stared at me like he was going to make me bite my own head off if I don't back off."

New shrugs. "I heard he's like that."

"He's bad for you and it would be best to avoid him in future, for your own good." His gaze drops to New's lips. It's like before, a kiss waiting to happen. Only, this time, New turns his head so Joss's lips land on his cheek when he leans in.

"Good night and thanks for the ride." New nods and turns to go inside.

Joss laughs humorlessly. "Don't say I didn't warn you." And with that he gets in the car and drives off.