Chapter 06

New grabbed his laptop and went to the restaurant nearby. He opened skype and dialed Arm.

"Hey, bro!" Arm chirped.

"What's up man? Whatcha doing?" New asked. Arm looked great. He told New about how Mek was still seeing his ex girlfriend and how he minded it, but couldn't do anything about it. He said he'll put some poison in her soup to kill her and New laughed hard and agreed to help.

Arm told him that there was this girl in school that made him crazy. Her name was Alice. She had nice eyes, soft brown hair and she was so pretty that Arm's cheeks flushed so hard when he talked about her.

New teased him a bit for it, but he kept saying that he found her annoying and sarcastic and that she had nothing he looked for in a girl.

New knew he was already head over heels for her and he was impatient to meet this Alice girl.

Arm hated when he knew everything about him, but he was the same for New.

He asked New what was wrong and New decided not to tell him about Tay, instead telling him about Gun and Off.

Arm was happy and cheerful, but New didn't fool him. "I know you too well. You're hiding something, New and you're going to tell me when you get back. Willingly, or I'll get you drunk and you'll spit it all out. "

New just sighed and smiled fondly. They talked for a good while. They drank their coffee and had their breakfast and then New went to the library to gather some books for his paper due next week.

He met Gun at university and they had coffee together after classes. Gun decided that they go to the coffee shop on the campus, so they can also eat there and New agreed. They took their seats and ordered coffee and food.

Gun told him everything about what happened with Off last night and New smirked at his friend for being a blushing mess over someone.

Gun and Arm were in too deep. New hoped this was a good thing. Gun also told him something that he wouldn't expect from Off. He still hasn't come out to anyone and Gun was only his second relationship and they had to keep it a secret.

New warned him to be careful and to look out for himself, because if he gets too attached and everything goes to hell... Well, you know the drill.

Gun promised he'll be careful and New hoped it would be that way. When their order came in, the waiter looked through the window and sighed heavily. "Not again, God."

New didn't understand until he heard the front door opening and complete silence came.

It was Off who barged in and he was followed by no one else but the same guys who tried to beat New up the other night. Krist came in second, Mix third and two other guys, also from the other night.

New didn't have it in him to remember their names.The last one to come in through that door was the person that haunted New's mind for the last few days.

Tay Tawan.

"What the hell?! What's Off doing with those guys? Why are they here?" New whispered to Gun not taking his eyes from them.

"You haven't heard?" Gun was amazed.

"Heard what?" New asked.

"Oh, come on, Newwie. Everyone knows who they are." Gun declared.

New watched them take a seat in the corner. The guys were goofing around and laughing at something Mix said. If he didn't have the encounter with them that left him pissed and confused the other night, he'd find them fun and interesting.