Chapter 31

Gun and New have coffee in the morning talking quietly, but mostly silent and cuddling like they haven't seen each other in years. He feels that Gun is tense, but he knows him too well and he's sure that Gun will just curl into himself and say it's nothing if he asks. Gun will tell him when he's ready.

They get ready and leave for university after that. It's a nice day and New missed those. It was a long cold season. He's mostly quiet in his classes, except for when he jokes about something with his colleagues. He's coping with this situation the best way that he can.

By the time his third class begins, he's about to lose his all of his hair. He can't listen to these people talk about history and shit and stay awake. And sane. That's why he gathers his stuff and goes to the bathroom. As soon as he's inside, he splashes his face with cold water, hoping to feel better. He uses paper towels to wipe the water from his face.

That's when he hears someone coming in. He doesn't open his eyes to see who it is, though. His hands are still cold from the water so he puts them on behind of his neck to get himself together.

It's the scent of his cologne that shakes him from his thoughts. He doesn't even get a chance to look at his expression in the mirror or to turn around, because he's being roughly pushed into a wall so he's facing it. His hands are being lifted above his head by much stronger ones and he's completely trapped with a solid warm body covering his from the back.

"I think you actually haven't understood the concept of being mine." Tay says into his ear, his lips grazing it as he talks and New shivers from the attention. "It means no one else gets to have you and no one else gets to see you the way I do." He growls.

"Tay." He tries but Tay's having none of it. He turns New around, again pinning his hands above his head and pressing their bodies even closer than before. New gasps for air, because fuck if this doesn't feel familiar.

"Not a word." Tay says huskily and New can't get even a word out. The look in his eyes tells New that Tay's just as lost. He also can't believe what he's doing, but as his gaze drops to New's mouth, the familiar smirk is formed on his lips and a familiar fire blazes through his eyes making them shine with golden shades.

Tay's lips brush against his as he speaks. "You forgot what you promised." He grinds their hips together and New is lost. He doesn't even care about a whimper he releases, because this is Tay and if New has a weak spot for someone, that would be him.

There's no use trying to cover it up, because Tay knows him very well. "Shhhh." Tay whispers against his lips and his other hand soothes the skin on New's cheeks as he keeps grinding onto him. "It's okay." He kisses the tip of his nose lightly. "I'll just have to remind you." And then he kisses him.

It's rough and demanding. It's a clang of teeth. It's them fighting for dominance, but New gives up after a few minutes and opens his mouth welcoming the familiar taste.

There's orange spiced tea Tay drinks in the mornings, chocolate he probably ate on the way to the university, tiny remains of that stupid minty toothpaste Tay uses and then something that's purely and insanely Tay. It's rough, sloppy and New can't get enough of it.

Tay knows how to push the right buttons with him and that makes his so mad. That's why he's sure that he's probably ruined for everyone else. He's squirming, gasping and moaning into his mouth. He's embarrassed for how soon this is going to be over, but he can't control it. He's on the very brink of coming in his pants and of course, that's when Tay pulls back. New groans.

"Not yet." Tay says. He's breathing roughly as well, but he's far more concentrated than New.

"Don't move." He orders and New obeys, again. Tay's hand moves from his cheek down his body, until he palms him through the material of his jeans. New tries to grind back onto his hand, but he's trapped. Tay keeps palming him lightly, but it's not enough. It's just driving New mad.

He flips open the zipper on his jeans slowly tugging them down until they're around New's knees, his boxers also. Tay nudges his legs apart with his own leg, certain finesse to it. He softly pecks his lips and drops onto his knees, taking New's cock deep into his mouth right away.

New's sure the whole fucking building heard him moan and someone could probably come in and see the show, but he doesn't give a damn. Not when Tay's hot mouth is around him.

Tay pulls back to tongue at the slit and licks his cock from the base to the top, pulling back the foreskin and enveloping the head with his mouth again. He sucks hard on the head making New almost lose his balance. He puts his hand in Tay's short hair and he curses, because he wishes it was longer.

He pulls on his hair harshly as Tay bobs his head faster taking him as deep as he can. When New's on another brink of an orgasm, Tay pulls off again and New is seriously going to die.

"Fuck. Tay." He curses and groans.

Tay chuckles and starts leaving light kisses on his thighs. And then he starts biting and sucking on them. New's sure that there will be a million marks on him tomorrow. On his thighs, from Tay sucking marks on every inch of them and on his hips, from the bruising force of Tay's fingers holding him still.

"C'mon, Tay." New moans. His cock is leaking heavily against Tay cheek. Tay's sucking a mark right between his thigh and his cock, but not paying attention to New's hardness and New's about to explode.

"What do you mean?" Tay asks with false innocence while kissing softly over the mark he left.

"Fuck you." Tay laughs lightly.

"Please." Yes, he's actually begging for it.

"Please what?" Fucking Tay. Seriously.

New gasps. "Suck me off, Tay. C'mon." This is no time for holding back. Not when he's about to lose his mind.

Tay nuzzles against his member, leaving soft kisses over the length of it. New's squirming and moaning softly, needing to get off or he'll explode. And then Tay gets up.

New might actually kill him at this point. Tay kisses him again roughly, giving New a taste of himself. He sucks on his tongue and bites fervently at his lips, soothing the burn with softer pecks later.

New tries to grind against him once more and Tay lets him for a moment, while sucking another bruise on his neck. He pulls back and looks down at his legs, eyeing the marks that he left and smirks proudly. New hates him a little bit.

"You look like your mine." He says. He pecks New on the lips one more time and pulls back. He turns around and leaves the bathroom.

New just stands there, breathless and incredulous. Did Tay just rile him up like this and then left?

Yes he did.

New groans and looks down at himself. He's still completely hard, sweaty and hot. And the angry red marks Tay left on his body scream his name. There's no way he's going to cover them up. Tay wanted that he sees them every morning when he gets up and when he goes to bed in the next few days. He wants him to feel the pain whenever he brushes over them, as a reminder of him.

New sighs heavily as he pulls his clothes back on and tucks himself in. He wants to punch Tay for leaving him like this, but he wants to punch himself even more for letting it happen. He grabs his stuff and storms back home. He wants to say he hates this, but he's kind of in love with the way Tay's scent and body heat still clings on his body.

As fucked up as they are, he wants Tay. He's never wanted anyone this much in his life and that scares the shit out of him. Damn the day he met Tay Tawan. He was supposed to go to university and fuck with random people, not caring about anyone or anything, not caring about what anyone says or thinks, as savage as that sounds.

He wasn't supposed to get into a relationship and to fa... No. Just. No. This is just going to happen again. And he knows he should stay away, but the taste on his bruised lips that isn't his tells him he's not going to able to say no and he doesn't know what to do with that.