Chapter 32

Tay's sitting on his couch, quietly sipping his tea. Off's asleep next to him, hair falling into his face and limbs strangely misplaced. To someone else, he'd look very uncomfortable, but Tay knows better and he knows that Off's always sleeping like this.

He's smiling in his sleep and Tay wonders what's going on in his head to make him do it. What are his dreams about? He fell asleep in Tay's arms, snoring quietly, but Tay couldn't fall asleep and he snuck out to make himself a coffee to calm down.

When he came home after university, he found Off in his condo with a worried expression and he knew he had to explain a lot of things. He confessed everything to his friend, voice hoarse and nervously fidgeting. Off took it really good, for once and Tay sighed contently when he hugged him.

He didn't say anything in particular, instead just smirking at Tay and Tay knew that Off already had everything solved in his head and was just waiting for Tay and New to catch up with him.

Off stirred in his sleep and finally arranged himself so he won't fall off the couch. Tay cracked a fond smile and took another sip of his coffee.

He remembered New telling him what he did, a pained expression on his face.Tay doesn't resent him. Maybe he should, but he doesn't. They never took any of this seriously enough and Tay is not really surprised. New was always a bit savage and he mostly didn't care about anything.

Tay was the one to be the first in everything. He approached New first, kissed him first, called him his boyfriend first. He started having feelings first. He was the one controlling most of this relationship and he let himself fuck it up.

That's why he couldn't resent him. New did take things further, but he wasn't himself and Tay knows that he'd do the same if it was him on that damn party.

The way he kicked New out of his condo that day and shouted at him makes no sense to him now.

That was his first instinct, though. He needed New far away from him so he could think and if he stayed, he would have had a chance to fuck this up even more and he couldn't afford that.

That's why he slumped down on the floor and stayed there for hours at the moment New slammed the door shut. Krist found him a few hours later on the same spot and not saying a word. He tried to say something back, but his mind was too foggy and he couldn't form words.

That's why he shook his head as Krist tried to help and went to his room, leaving Krist frowning and worried. He needed time alone, to stop the sirens going off in his mind.

He bypassed his 'guardians' the next day and went straight to university. He was feeling much calmer, but still couldn't contain his worries. When his classes finished, he went to the bathroom and there was he.

His hair was ruined and Tay was sure he was running nervous hands through it the whole day. His hands were on his neck, probably from trying to cool down a bit. Tay didn't even think about it. He just acted, having no fucking idea of what he was doing or why he was doing it.

New's skin on his felt more intoxicating than anything and it smashed any doubt Tay had about what was happening. He touched, pressed, kissed, sucked and marked every part of New he got hold of. And New let him. Tay had no idea why, but he wasn't going to object. He enjoyed the sweet torture and he was sure that New felt the same.

However, he's sure that New didn't expect him to leave without finishing him off. He didn't do it to give New pleasure. He did it to make him want so much more of it and he was sure it will happen. He'll have New begging for it and he'll be very happy to comply.

Tay smirked around his cup. He can't wait. He's gonna get him back, step by step.

*

New is pacing through his room. Gun left for home in hurry, because Letty was nowhere to be found and his mom was going crazy. New wanted to go with him, but Gun shook his head and said that there was nothing he could do. They think she probably ran away with her new boyfriend.