Chapter 13

It's a chilly November morning. The weather is becoming worse and worse with time. This is the time when everyone likes to sleep longer in the morning, but not much people have that privilege.

Even those who can sleep in this Tuesday can't do it.

New doesn't have classes until noon, but he's still up at 8 a.m. He didn't sleep at all last night. When Tay left his condo, he spent the next hour sitting on the floor. He just couldn't move after everything that happened last night.

He had the best weekend he could have wished for. Spending some time with his family and friends gave him some energy to endure being apart for so long.

It all fell into the water the minute he left his parents' house. He was abducted by someone and the biggest fear of his life was the one that he felt when he woke up in someone's trunk all tied up.

The one he least expected to be his abductor was the person that haunted his mind for the last few months.

Tay Tawan.

New didn't understand what Tay's full intention was and why would he practically steal New and then let him go and drive him home safely. What even was that whole conversation about respect?

He promised Tay that he would keep his promised, but he didn't actually know what he signed up for.

Well, he knows that whatever it is that makes Tay the way he is must be something terrible and he'll just have to obey, even if he never had it in him to do so.

Tay almost kissed him last night.

He confuses New. A part of him wishes that they would just stop playing this stupid game of cat and mouse and do something about it, but the other part wishes that Tay never entered his life.

But he did and there's no going back. New feels uneasy around him. He's afraid at the moment. What he went through shows how serious this whole situation really is.

However, New was always a fan of danger. Gun and he always did stupid things that often resulted in at least one of them being in serious trouble, if not both.

Tay was both trouble and danger and New is sure that it's the hottest he's ever seen. God, he feels so stupid when even thinking of him. He needs to stay away from Tay.

Definitely. Yeah.

Shit.

The door opening and Gun screaming makes him come back from his thoughts.

"Thitipooooom, you're back!" Gun jumps on him and he stumbles a bit on the chair he's been sitting on, but he manages to stay upright with Gun in his arms.

"Oh, darling, I've had such a boring weekend without you." He pouts and gives New a kiss on the cheek.

"Gun." New sighs and hugs his friend hiding his face in Gun's neck.

"What's wrong, love. Trouble?" You have no idea, New thinks to himself.

"No, Gun. I'm just tired. You know how I get on the road." He lies to his friend but he doesn't want to worry him. Gun will completely lose it if New tells him what happened.

"Okay..." Gun gets off his lap and looks at him warily. "Off's coming over in a few, he'll love to see you."

"Yeah, I'm gonna make us something to eat, I'm quitting on this studying thing, it ain't gonna work. Hopefully, I already learned it. " New says.

He gets up and lets Gun unpack. He goes to the kitchen and away from Gun judging look. He doesn't even know what's happening, but he caught on something. He knows New very well.