Chapter 25

Tay woke up to a terrible hangover. He groaned as he pulled himself out of the bed and went to take a shower.

The boys were long gone and the place was clean when Tay came out of the shower and into the kitchen. His house cleaner's gonna have a heart attack one of these days, Tay's sure. He makes himself a cup of coffee and goes to sit in the living room while he recovers from last night.

Last night. He eyes his phone on the table.

"Fucking hell..." He moans into his hands.

It all comes rushing back to him, the thought of the message he sent to New hits him like a brick and he jumps out of his seat.

"What am I gonna do?" He groans. "I'll kill myself."

He's embarrassed for what he did. He does love New, but he figured that he was going to tell him when New finally reciprocates the feeling, or never if he doesn't.

The loud knocking on the door makes him want to jump out of his skin. He's almost naked, only a towel wrapped around his hips, but he rushes to open the door. When he does, his heart sinks into his stomach.

New doesn't wait for him to invite him inside. He just enters Tay's condo leaving a stunned, half naked Tay in the doorway.

Tay slowly shuts the door and turns around with an apology on his tongue when New speaks.

"Did you mean it?" He asks quietly.

Tay turns around to fully face him. "I don't know what you mean, I was..." New comes closer so that they're only a few inches apart and interrupts him.

"Tay." He says sternly and Tay's stuck.

He looks at New and pushes even closer to New. He puts his hands on his hips and looks at New's eyes. "What If I did?" He asks instead of answering, but New doesn't respond, so he closes his eyes and goes to say something, but warm and soft lips cover his and he gasps into New's mouth from the shock.

This wasn't how he thought that New would react, but his heart is doing flip-flops because he is. As soon as he presses back into the kiss, New pulls back and laughs into his mouth.

"This is so not going to work, Tay." He says, but when Tay opens his eyes, he's smiling and Tay smiles back.

"I know. It's a terrible idea, you and I." Tay guides him into the living room, never breaking the contact. His hands remain on New's waist and New's hands around his neck. They stumble and fall onto the sofa, Tay on top of New.

"Are we doing this, then?" New asks and grins.

"What do you think?" Tay shots back, a matching grin on his face."You love me." New says and Tay buries his head in New's neck. "I think we just might give it a shot."

"I know you don't feel the same." Tay says and New tenses. "But it's okay, you don't have to say it back until you do."

"What makes you think I will?" New asks, still tense. Tay kisses his neck and pulls back to look into his eyes.

"You already do." He smiles. "You just haven't figured it out yet." New blushes under his gaze. "And I'm going to do everything to help you with that." His lips brush New's. "I'm going to call you mine, look at you like you're mine..."

He pauses and bends to suck a bruise on New's neck, but comes back after he's done. "Mark you, so you know you're mine. Kiss you like you're mine..." He pecks his lips. "Until you're completely and utterly mine." He finishes.

New's eyes are heavily lidded, but his pupils blown wide. He likes possessive Tay.

"Deal." He says as he drags Tay into another bruising kiss that starts in the living room, but ends in Tay's bedroom an hour later, his coffee and the towel long forgotten.

Later that day, while they're still in bed, he gets a message from Arm.

"I got jealous of your crazy relationship drama, so I decided that I needed some of my own. I asked Alice to be my girlfriend and she said YES. We're so fucked, bro, but it's worth it! :D I luv it. :D Luv u!"

He grins and smiles into Tay's neck, going back to sleep.