Chapter 03

It's been a good week for New. He's been going to his classes regularly and got everywhere on time. Not being late in a whole week and is a big thing for New.

He tells Gun about it at dinner on Friday and Gun, fucking Gun, says: "Newwiee, you've been a good boy and that makes me very happy." He pauses for a second and New knows what's coming. "This calls for a celebration, my friend."

"Gun.." New whines.

Gun's not even paying attention. "I don't wanna hear a word. There's a club nearby and we are going tomorrow night."

"I.."

"It wasn't a question." Gun sticks his tongue out and New asks himself why he's even friends with this idiot.

"Ugh, fine. We'll go." New responds. "But you're paying me back for my cab if you disappear with that Chinese looking giant."

"Chinese giant?" Gun laughs. "You mean Off?"

New just glares at him.

"Okay, okay. I might have found out that he'll be there, 'cause he lives down the block and practically lives at that place. Aaand I'll pay for the cab, you little shit. I know you wouldn't wanna walk SO FAR to get home." Gun's the one glaring right now.

New gets up to pour himself some coke when Gun says: "What if Off's not there, ha? Or what if you end up going home with someone, New?"

"Could happen. Though I'm pretty sure it won't."

"Who knows, maybe you'll end up with a hot guy that has the pretty face but has wicked moves in bed. I know you like those." Gun teases and steals the remains of his coke while heading to his room.

New stays quiet and decides that he needs to sleep if he's going to live through tomorrow. He gets in his bed and before he dreams about stupid things, all in the shades of brown.

He loves Gun, he really does, but his ideas almost get him arrested most of the time. Tonight, it's not illegal, but he feels wrong. He wanted to go dressed casually, so no one would bother him, except for Gun who'd call him stupid and old. He wouldn't mind, though.

But this? This is too much.

He got home from library to find Gun tomato red and smiling at him with pleading eyes and 'GUILTY' written all over his face.

"What do you want? Did you do something? Did you break my computer, my painting supply? " New asked, but Gun kept quiet.

"Gun." New warned.

"Look, I did something, but I really need you to go with it. I'll love you forever if you just do it. This time, only. I'm begging you, New, you'll be.."

"Gun, stop. What do you want me to do?" New was worried by now.

Gun took his hand and led him to his room.

As soon as he saw it, his jaw dropped and basically, it hit the floor. "You're fucking kidding me." New groans as Gun grins wickedly.

Four hours later he found himself in a club. The music was blasting through the speakers and it was too Gun for his liking. Gun's standing next to him, still smiling apologetically.

New still can't believe he agreed to this. Gun and he got quite a few looks out on the street, but in here, everybody's eye-stripping them from the moment they stepped inside.

Leather. Gun bought leather suits for them. They're looking as if they stepped out of the Matrix 3.

New is full on glaring at everyone that seems to be thinking of approaching him. The only good thing is that Gun let him wear all black, while he's all in red.

It might be funny, but he has to admit that Gun looks kind of hot. He might be tiny, but he has muscles. The curve of his abs visible through the thin cotton of his top and the ass, of course. Gun has the best ass he's ever seen, to be honest. He'll never deny it and Gun loves to hear it.

But the way his eyes scan the room for that towering giant that is Off Jumpol is the most endearing thing in the world. It just goes with his personality.

While Arm changes his mood a lot, Gun is so random about it, that New never got used to it.

"I can't believe you made me do this only 'cause you heard Off has a thing for leather." New can't help but say, taking a sip from his drink. It's some colorful shit that tastes nice when you drink it, but fucks you up in the end. Gun bought it for him, of course.

"I didn't wanna be alone looking like this. And come on, you look great. If I didn't wanna take Off home, I'd definitely take you." Gun smiles and winks and he looks so lovable, New hates him for it a little bit.

They end up dancing together and then with some girls.

He doesn't quite like them, girls. They try so hard to have him liking them and they do things that they would probably be embarrassed the next morning.

On the other hand, he's just the right amount of drunk to handle it at this point.

When New sees a giant in the crowd, he ducks behind Gun and grabs another girl to dance. This one's prettier than the last one, with the blue in her eyes and black silky hair.

Off spotted him and Gun a while ago, it seems, because he's staring so hard at Gun and yeah. If Off makes a step towards Gun, someone's going to get lucky tonight. And thoroghly fucked.

New watches Off turn to say something to one of his friends that New can't quite see and then he's at Gun's side in seconds, grabbing his waist and grinding against him. Gun turns his head to look at him for a moment but Off ducks his head and their lips meet in a kiss.

New looks away then. He knows this is his queue to leave. He kisses the girl he's been dancing with on the cheek and waves at her to say goodbye.