Chapter 26

It's been a hell of a week, New must admit. He had tests and stuff outside of university to take care of and he's just exhausted. He thought of staying in Bangkok for the weekend, but he knew that if he stayed, he'd just get even more tired of moping around the empty condo since Gun is also going home.

He'd also get homesick and that's why he decided that he's going home to see his family, he needs that.

Him and Tay are said their goodbyes the other day when Tay and the boys were leaving for a trip. Tay said that he needs to go and do something for his dad, since the man is getting a bit suspicious because Tay hasn't even called in for days.

New has this weird feeling again and he knows it's a bad one, but hopes Tay will be fine and that he won't do anything stupid.

They kiss inside Tay's condo for a long time, until they're interrupted by a blushing Off dragging Tay out of the condo and New's arms saying that the guys are about to riot if he's anymore late. They kiss once more and Tay turns to leave, but not before he whispers: "Mine."

He's looking at the love bite that he left on New's neck and smirking when he looks in his eyes. Off rolls his eyes and drags him out of the condo while New laughs and blushes.

Tay leaves for France and New gets to his place with Gun already waiting for him.

"I got your stuff, let's go, let's gooooooo!" He says rushing to grab everything and leave as soon as possible. New knows he hasn't seen his family in weeks and he knows how much Gun finds it hard without his mom and sisters. "Where the hell have you been?" He asks.

New blushes and says. "Let's just go, Gun." He grabs his stuff and hopes Gun didn't forget anything.

They leave the condo smiling like idiots at each other and New's licks his lips, still feeling Tay's taste on them. He blushes again, turning away so Gun doesn't notice.

Being home is something everyone craves, New's sure. This feeling of joy he has when he hears his sisters giggling through the house and his dad laughing at his mom while she tries to keep them calm, but laughing along even if she didn't succeed has no price for him.

He's in his room, having a lay down after the dinner. He called Gun to see if he got home alright and to say hello to the girls. After that, Arm called him on Skype and they agreed on going out the next night.

New told him that he'll probably bring Gun along, because the fucker's always asking about Arm and he hasn't seen him in months. It's going to be a hell of a night, New's sure.

After an hour or two, the noise stopped, so New assumes that everyone's probably gone to bed. He shuts off the computer and goes down to the kitchen to have a drink and a smoke.

Not everyone's asleep. His mom smiles at him from the kitchen table while sipping on her tea. "I thought you'd come down eventually. Want some tea?" She asks.

New smiles at his mom. "Yeah, mom." He sits next to her while she gets up to pour him a mug of tea.

"So, anything new in university?" She asks as she gives him the mug. The tea smells great and when he takes a sip of it, it's even better.

"Um, not really. I had a lot of tests last week and I'm waiting for the results now. They should be out soon." He says. "I did well, I think."

"That's good, love." She grins. It's comfortable silence for a few minutes when his mom talks again. "What about boys?" She says.

"Um, Gun's doing great. He..." New starts, but when looks up into his mothers eyes, he blushes because she's full-on smirking at him. "Right." He says while nodding and his mother cracks up. She was asking about other kind of boys.