55 | mornin' slut

Start from the beginning

Nox gives me a playful hit on my arm, before offering me a small smile that somehow seems forced. "Yoongs asked me to take care of the place while he's in the hospital." She finally says. "Smart move, I must admit. That place is a pigsty and looks as if Snoop Dogg had a rave in there. Bastard knows that once I start picking up his shit, I won't stop until all rooms are spotless. Can you believe that his vacuum cleaner is broken? I had to drag my own up four flights of stairs."

"Well, that sums up Yoongi for you."

"Fuck that," she groans. "So, did you have a good time?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean about your little late-night adventure." She specifies, glaring at the marks on my neck and I shift uncomfortably before raising the collar of the turtleneck in order to cover them.

Does she really want to know?

I watch the way she moves her body. She crosses her arms then cracks the knuckle on her pinky finger. Her gaze holds my own for a fleeting moment before it falls on the ground and more specifically towards my shoes. She bites her lip tentatively and takes quick shallow breaths. Nox is usually straightforward when she talks to me; she doesn't hesitate to tell me what's on her mind even if her thoughts could possibly be inappropriate for certain circumstances. I like that about her the most and yet this time she's kind of distant, but not in a cold and detached way; I can tell that she's glad to see me but it's as though she's trying her hardest to look away from me, her eyes squint a tad when she glances at me as if she's staring at the sun. It's strange.

I like it when she looks at me.

I like it when she talks to me.

So why doesn't she look at me?

Does she really want to know what I did with Beth last night?

"I was wasted, I don't even remember much." I say swiftly.

The only thing I remember is me picturing her.

Every single fucking time.

When Beth kissed me, my mind went to Nox.

When Beth rode my fingers, all I could picture was Nox getting off.

When Beth sucked my cock back in the laundry room, I was visualizing Nox' pretty lips wrapped around me.

When I buried myself inside Beth, my mind circled back to Nox.

Always back to Nox.

Is that what she wants to know?

How she consumed my each and every thought the entire night?

How she drives me fucking insane and she doesn't even know?

"She wasn't worth remembering anyway." The words carelessly leave my mouth and Nox scrunches her eyebrows.

She was nothing to me because my mind is ensnared because of you.

"That's mean."

"It's the truth." I state firmly. "When I was fucking her, I wasn't even thinking about her. She wasn't there."

You were.

"You asshole," a familiar voice suddenly snaps and we both turn to the stairwell only to face Beth holding onto the railing. She takes quick steps towards us and I hiss under my breath. "You know I wasn't expecting anything from you when you were fucking me in the laundry room last night, but I never thought you were a damn jerk."

"Beth this isn't what you-"

But Beth isn't having any of it. I fucked up and she has every right to be aggravated. What I just said was downright fucking cruel; what the hell is wrong with me? She throws my wallet at my chest, and it ends up on the floor next to my shoes. "Fuck you Jimin!" She screams at me and with that she storms away. I run after her at the stairway and grab her arm, but she rips it away from me fiercely.