Chapter 2: Village

[START OF UNREVISED PART]

Unrealistic?... No... Unbelievable, but it is real. Think of casually waking up in a morning, and wondering what would have happen today and do your daily routine. Then all of a sudden, things won't work normally as they do.

The survivors found themselves in a world where humanity became [finally] obsolete. Here in this empty rooftop they stay, they don't know what to do.

Dwain sort of lost his motivation to try again, deeper part of his mind he forethinks they might just fail again, and this might really be the end for them.

But no, he wouldn't let that happen, he has so much enough for loss and he need to take this last chance, he sworn to himself to pay those zombies back on what they have taken from him.

The athletic man phrases then turned to his back while Daeshim and the paramedic walks away from him and found themselves some place to rest for the moment.

"Okay..." he took a deep breath then placed his hands on her waist and posed his legs apart while scanning them before going on as the team just paid attention to him.

"Listen, we all know nothing's comin' to save us no more...

Cuz' those flesh-eating bitches have already wiped the crap out all of them...

Ain't no place is safe now, we don't even have supplies and this building could overrun anytime...

In fact it already is...

Fuckin' radio station we can't even call fo' help....

You guys may have another ideas, what do you think we need to do now?..."

The nun spoke out from her silence, she was still holding her gun, "What about a suicide pact?" followed by reloading clanks and gun cocks.

She bends her elbows up and raises the weapon, clamping its butt on her shoulder, pointing its muzzle above.

"One bullet each to save rounds, nice and fast..." she suggests while looking at the gun, "But you guys aren't even worth one..." she added as she angled her head back to them.

"Great, really helpful," Dwain remarked sarcastically.

"If I'm the one-a' ask, I'd rather stay here and wait fer those creatures below tuh' come fer us, that way I'll have extra time ta' jack off on sister here"

The paramedic added followed by a chuckle, the sister was kind of hot he thought, he perceived what would her figure looks like without that habit, then looked at the nun's face with a foolish smile.

"Jus' kiddin'," he added and raised her hand a little while casually and fearlessly sitting on the terrace with no support behind and arms crossed.

The nun furrowed her eyes while still holding the gun at that pose as he heard the paramedic's lascivious remarks, giving the paramedic sharp gazes.

"What do you prefer? Holes in your body? Or cutting your wiener off and fall to death right there from your seat?" she threatened.

"Poor guy couldn't get her laid coz' she's a nun" Daeshim added as he just stands right at his place

Dwain sighs and touches his forehead in dismay, "People, can't we just get back on the track, we bein' serious right now," he utters as he takes another inhale before letting that air out.

"Okay, why won't we start with names?" he added before turning his head and sights to the paramedic, "You first" he commanded.

The paramedic raised his brows as he was called and glanced at the people around him,